Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

My Super, Awesome, Personalized Like/Limits Report!

Posted 06-06-2017 at 12:32 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-15-2017 at 12:55 PM by Butterfly

Jaroface has been working really hard over the past few months to put together a very comprehensive and inclusive questionnaire of likes/limits as a bottom.

I have had the pleasure of helping him review the questionnaire at different stages of its development and I think it is really amazing. I am really looking forward to seeing the data after it receives some responses.

One of the really cool things about answering the questionnaire, is the fact that you have the option
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.

Bullying

Posted 06-06-2017 at 01:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Before I start my rant, I just thought I would share that the incident that caused me to rant about this topic today was had NOTHING to do with getDare. Although I have seen some instances of "bullying" or people being mean to each other on this site, it is not the focus of my rant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Growing up I was never really bullied at school. This has always surprised me because I was always overweight, never wore designer labels, was always
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

The Evolution of Limits

Posted 06-11-2017 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Most people have limits, and so they should. Even if they are only basic things like: death! Everybody has limits. Limits are different from person to person. For one person it could be a limit to cause permanent damage, whereas another person could be open to body modifications. Limits are your own personal boundaries and only YOU can decide what your limits are.

Why a limit is a limit?

One of the first things people do when they join getDare is create a blog post with
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

Not all subs are sluts

Posted 06-12-2017 at 10:22 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am not a slut, a whore, a bitch, a c**t ... I am also not a slave. and will not answer to such. I am a sub and you may call me Butterfly.

Recently I read a blog post where the writer referred to all subs as sluts. He said something along the lines of "I try my best and you sluts just ruin it". That is a gross generalization. Not all subs are sluts!

Not all subs/slaves like being called names.

Sure, degradation and humiliation are common kinks,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Get Well Soon Central!!!

Posted 08-31-2017 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Centralhigh2010 (or Ashley to those of us who know her well) has been having a rough few months. She has not been well and has been dealing with some health concerns. One of which is a gallbladder that needs to be removed. Today is the day of her surgery and I really wanted to show her how much she is loved and supported and thought about. Maybe that will help take away some of her pain.

I have collected a few messages for her below:

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

What's the rush?

Posted 06-14-2017 at 10:29 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly

There are two kinds of people in this world, those that jump into a cold body of water head first, and those that dip their toe in, and then slowly take one step at a time until they are all the way in.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both:

When you jump in head first, it can sometimes be a shock to your system, but it goes away really quickly and you get to start to enjoy yourself a lot quicker. However, if it is too much of a shock to your system (ie. if it
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Do Disney!!!!

Posted 06-19-2017 at 01:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:01 PM by Butterfly

*This is not original, I stole the idea from an image I found and have just adapted it

In this Castle
We believe in once upon a time
Here, Ohana means family
and a dream is a wish your heart makes.
We whistle while we work
and paint with all the colors of the wind.
We Believe an elephant can fly
and know our way to never land.
We travel to whole new worlds on magic carpet rides
and we just can't wait to be king!
We
A Butterfly Princess <3