Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Ebandflow

Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Dare leading to a dare

Posted 03-08-2017 at 12:17 AM by Ebandflow
Updated 03-08-2017 at 01:29 AM by Ebandflow (part of dare to edit as I go along)

This started with trying a person above permission dare in the TORD board. I gave permission for someone to pee, then asked for permission to masturbate. What I was not expecting was a PM back thanking me for permission, but offering a dare of some of my likes in return. I asked for one revolving around anal and humiliation, which is where this blog entry comes into play.

The dare starts with me peeing on my ballgag, so I went to the bathroom after I was able to pee and urinated all over it. The gag has holes in it for breathing, put helped to hold in some of the pee, which was disgusting. It was dripping when I put it in my mouth and there's just no escaping the taste of it.

Next I inserted my inflatable plug and rubbed my clit. Each thirty seconds, I gave the plug a pump. After about 8 pumps, the plug was felt like it was filling my ass.

So for now I sit here with my piss soaked gag tight in my mouth, drool falling down my chest and a very full ass.

After a half hour and 4 refreshes to check on views, comments, etc. I had to pump my ass 4 more times, it felt like I had to poop a little bit, but not quite. Its hard to describe, but it felt erotic and it was hard not to touch myself, although I was definitely wet, and also soaked in piss tasting drool all the way down my chest, stomach and crotch. The next goal was to pull out the plug, and I've been trying, I cannot get it out without deflating it. So I will have to wait another 30 minutes in order to deflate it. For now, I'm horny, soaked in drool, ass feels like its going to burst, humiliated and I love it.

And finally, after the last half hour, I was allowed to deflate the buttplug. Deflating it was quite the relief after it being inflated so long. I quite enjoyed the dare. I hope all who read this get some enjoyment as well.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1185 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very well done, and all I hoped for!

Now let's hope many people will read this, and thus probably add to your humiliation.

I am also glad you liked it
  2. Old Comment
    Be assured you have your readers.