Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

First day in high school... AHHHH!

Posted 08-28-2008 at 06:05 PM by Knots101

As most of you know, i am only 14, and my first day of high school started today. Are high school starts at grade 10. But yeah, i got to high school and was almost late, and very confused were to go till a teacher directed me to the gym then we were suppose to go to are teacher advisers, and i did not know witch one then they told me and forgot and i walked into the wrong room, then i went back and asked again and finally got there. Then i met a old friend Ian who is in my TA class, And he is the only one i know in the ta class. Then a nerd said something about my glasses, so i took em off and stared him down, then he was like "don't punch me" and i laughed, and that was the highlight of my morning. So i ended up being late to 2 classes because i didn't know my schedule. But luckily in science class my best friend Julia is with me. And in computers i'm with Logan(ginger) and Kyle(McNoob-senior). Then it was the end of my day. And me and Julia headed off to get high, then i rented some video games and came home. So all in all i'm scared as hell about high school... Its so big and intimidating. Oh and my nipple hurts like fuck!

Sincerely yours
~Quivering in corner
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1789 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    For the record, i taught him everything he knows! ha go get em tiger
  2. Old Comment
    Get in any battles with the guys? D:
    Posted 08-29-2008 at 08:24 AM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  3. Old Comment
    My little G is growing up! -Grabs Roger and Cries on!- Anyway...
    I can vaguely remember my first day. I hung around with my cousin, and a girl from my Primary school, whilst the boys could see how many detentions they could get on their first day. Also I use to hang around with alot of boys when I was 12-13, so I use to hang with the boys from my primary school also. We all use to have a close class, and got broken up! We were all heart broken! =(
  4. Old Comment
    Lol.. I simply love you Display Pic, Oreo
    Posted 08-29-2008 at 12:11 PM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Aw,thankies. My ex gave it to me. To be honest I think he made it and was too embarassed to say. He's adorable. Although the kittens are more so adorable!
  6. Old Comment
    Don't be worried, Personally i think high school is overrated.
  7. Old Comment
    My Highschool starts at grade 9