Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Slave Leia

Rate this Entry

Loser has to. I LOST so Here is my rules for the next week

Posted 08-01-2013 at 04:02 PM by Slave Leia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laifu
Seems like you have lost, so I will give you now 5 rules to follow for a week. I hope you like them.

1) Whenever you log into your account on getdare, your legs will need to be bound. My preferred method would be tieing your legs to your chair, but you can do it however you want.

2) You will wear and use a diaper at lest 3 times this week. For what you will use your diaper is up to you.

3) You will suck on your thumb at least for 45 minutes per day. Once you start sucking you cannot stop for at least 15 minutes. This will show you how much of a baby you are and why you need your diaper.

4) After getting up and before going to bed, you will spank yourself 20 times, 10 times per cheek to remind you that you lost and now have to follow rules.

5) You will write at least 3 reports to me about what dares you have taken on, if you followed all the rules and how you felt following the rules. You can write more reports but I expect 3 over the course of the week.

Have fun with these rules, if you want to talk about them please leave me a pm, I will look at it in the morning heading to bed now.

that was the PM I received from the person I lost to.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2046 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Pretty good rules. Should help you remember what a baby you are for sure!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Comment
    Pretty good rules. Should help you remember what a baby you are for sure!
    Thank you sir. (: