Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Needles

Posted 03-12-2019 at 08:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-12-2019 at 09:48 PM by Butterfly

Sorry, this isn't about the kinky use of needles, this is probably a rather boring blog but I really needed to just have a safe place to talk about it this ...

For as long as I can remember, I have been scared of needles. I wasn't one of those kids who would faint or scream at the top of their lungs, but I was the kid who would skip vaccination days at school. My mom would instead make me an appointment at the doctor to have them done privately.

I remember as a child having
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back to Kink - Custom Edges Report

Posted 03-16-2019 at 03:44 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It's been awhile since I wrote a kinky blog so I thought I would post some of the reports from the custom edges that I received in my 6th Anniversary celebration thread.

Post #18:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemuricon
Soo, 'grins' how about you get something nice to drink. Not really important what, but you may need quite a bit.
Now while you drink you can wait for your bladder to be really really full. Till you almost can't hold it anymore...
And that is the point when you may have a nice edge
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blushy Butterfly

Posted 03-23-2019 at 10:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-22-2019 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly

For those that knew me when I first joined getDare, you might remember that I used to be super blushy. It wouldn't take much for me to hide my face with my blanket or hands, or the move that my roomates coined as "turtling" (putting my head inside my shirt).

Just talking on the phone with Mr. Devious would make my voice go high and squeaky. Knowing that somebody
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things I learned in chat today

Posted 04-01-2019 at 03:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today I needed some major cheering up. I got some sad news while I was chatting away in chat. Not only was everybody super supportive, but things turned very silly and it really helped me stop focusing on being overwhelmingly sad. With their help, I was able to get through the rest of my work day.

I wanted to share some of the life lessons that I learned today:

Quote:
Life pro tip, be careful what you insert into holes in your body you may not be able to easily remove.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The (not so) exciting life of a butterfly!

Posted 12-17-2019 at 12:30 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-17-2019 at 12:34 PM by Butterfly

There are a lot of new faces around here these days, so not even sure if there will be many who remember who I am. I feel like I am not very relevant on getDare anymore, but maybe that is a good thing.

It has been a few months since Jaro visited and thus I thought it would be time for a quick update.

After Jaro left, I ended up in the hospital with signs of a stroke. It was terrifying but thankfully it was not a stroke. Instead, I was diagnosed with Bells Palsy. This is
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kinky Bucket List - Updated for 2020

Posted 01-06-2020 at 02:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-12-2020 at 07:41 PM by Butterfly

I love to try new things and push my boundaries. I have been working hard over the last few years to try things that are out of my comfort zone, but this year I am wanting to be pushed a little further.

Some of the things on this list are just NOT going to happen until I have developed a dynamic or at least a significant amount of trust with somebody, but if something catches your eye, please feel free to reach out to me. I would love to discuss it with you.

I will add...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lingerie shopping dare report...

Posted 01-23-2020 at 02:09 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

I worked up the courage (with some gentle persuasion from Miss Lucy and Goddess Sam...) to go lingerie shopping in person on Friday... I was soooo nervous about going! Did not sleep much the night before worrying about it...

First thing I had to do, was work out what store I would go to, after a bit of googling, I decided to go to a store a little way away from where I live, did not want to risk bumping into anyone I knew!

I drove there and parked nearby, then walked towards...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized