Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

What do you know, Another Rant!

Posted 09-29-2009 at 11:45 AM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody before I start my rant I just want to let you guys know how my birthday went. It was good, much better than last years. On Saturday, I went out to eat at Chili's with three of my friends. Then on Sunday, the youth groups surprised me with a big cake, and it was big! On my actual birthday, the 21st, my family and I ate at the Cheesecake Factory, and I got $150 and a new hp mini which I am typing this on. My birthday week was pretty good, despite my absentness on this site, I managed...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

UnHappy Birthday to Me

Posted 09-18-2009 at 02:04 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody still bummed about the whole Internet thing. Thankfully, I'm at my grandma's house so I don't have to worry about the Internet breaking down or anyone snooping over my shoulders...yet. As some of you know my birthday is this coming Monday and I'll be turning 24. I was going to ask for some dares, if the Internet still was readily available to me at my house but obviously it's not. Also, there would be something else that may have prevented me from doing so. Yeah but tomorrow me and...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Contact Details

Posted 09-15-2009 at 09:55 AM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody just a short post today. I still have contact with limited people on this site. And I really appreciate the comments that everyone has left, even Depp wow! Despite me not being able to check getdare out except at school, contact with me is still possible as I can check my e-mail constantly on our home computer and on my phone. If you ever want to talk or anything I'm more than happy to do it on e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Also another thing my story that...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Leavning GetDare Part 3

Posted 09-11-2009 at 06:25 AM by Komodo Jones

I'm pretty sure this is part 3 and I'm going to have to post this quickly as my tacher doesn't allow laptops in calss and class starts in 20 minutes. So short and simple, but certainly not sweet. This week my parents have switched television services, which means we have also switched phone services and Internet services. This also means that there is a new WEP key for our new Internet. The problem is that my totally vanilla parents, had found out somehow that I was on this site and have denied me...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First Day of Classes

Posted 09-08-2009 at 05:13 PM by Komodo Jones

To prove to Lil' Angel that I can write about something in my blog that is not bdsm related I am writing this entry. ...OK I'm done.
Just kidding, today I finally started classes and I knew that I made a big mistake scheduling three of my classes on Tuesday and Thursday so today was a long day. I had intro into short story writing first thing, and our teacher took no time before she had used the f word. Now when I'm talking to people I swear. I'm not saying I've become desensitized to profanity...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mission Complete!

Posted 09-03-2009 at 07:38 PM by Komodo Jones

OK, if you've been reading my past blog entries, you remember me saying my goal the last time my parents were gone was to WALK around the outside of my house completely naked, which I completed. Well I had another goal for this time my parents were gone, and I still won't tell you what it is, but I completed it. I haven't been doing many dares when my parents have been gone. I have made a statement for myself. At all times I am to be either completely nude, excluding glasses and maybe a watch, or...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Strongly Discouraged

Posted 08-30-2009 at 03:37 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello everybody, today is the second day I have had away from my parents. Sadly, nothing too exciting has been going on but I am one step closer to completing my goal for this time my parents are gone. No I still won't tell you what it is. For everyone who was on the chats last night, you know that I spent almost all day yesterday completely naked except for my glasses. Today is no exception, as I have spent most of today naked as well. I had to be clothed for a while as my grandmother came over...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized