Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

How to write a proper (brat) report

Posted 02-11-2017 at 09:05 AM by Butterfly

I found myself in a situation recently where I had to pee in a certain way that is not normal for me and that have made me extremely blushy and uncomfortable. I was also told that I needed to give a full report on said task, however that made me even MORE blushy and uncomfortable.

I was able to put it off when asked the first time that morning, however I found myself cornered on the couch relaxing with no excuse not to give the report.

So I gave it ....

It went something like this:

AM: you are still due a report for your morning piddle

Butterfly: I went pee in the shower. The end.

However, AM was not impressed with my report and forced me to write it again, this time he asked for more detail. I begrudgingly started to write a full and proper report:

Butterfly: I woke up and forgot to ask to pee ... But Asslvr reminded me ... So I asked nicely and sweetly because I am adorable ... And then I went to the bathroom and got my towel and stuff ready ... I really had to go. I turned the water on and got naked. I was all goosebumpy because it's fucking cold in Canada ... I got in the shower and turned the water up warmer but I wasn't ready to pee ... So I shampood my hair and then rinsed. I don't really like to leave the shampoo in because then it ends up in my eyes. So I rinsed and then put conditioner in ... I actually wring my hair out first before putting conditioner in because I don't want it to be watered down. I like it to really soak in.

(at this point I could see AM typing and so started the first round of giggles because I knew he was going to say something about the amount of detail I was sharing)

AM: amazing how detailed we can be about washing our hair when we are desperately procrastinating

Butterfly: So while that was soaking in, I was just standing in the water really needing to pee .... But I didn't want to. But the water was warm and it made me want to relax ... But I was blushy. I couldn't sing while needing to pee and I forgot to turn on music anyways... And I don't really have a good voice ... So I need the music because I don't think I can stay in tune and plus I forget the words ... Anyways ... So I had to pee And I didn't want to wash my body and then pee on myself ... And my hair felt nice and soft and I was kinda cold because my butt was out of the water So I decided to rinse the conditioner And while I rinsed it, I just peed a little It kinda started and stopped a few times And then I washed my body and got out. The end.

This is when I really started giggling! And it didn't get much better because AM was typing and he was not impressed and he was getting all bossy and I was doing everything I could to stop myself from peeing.

And then I saw that Icey was giggling and enjoying my report and then I couldn't breathe from laughing.

At this point, I knew I had succeeded and I was very proud of myself!

And that is how you give a proper report!
Views 940 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hmm that sounds like something I might try. But Sir is always so infuriatingly patient, that I usually just tell him anyway. I know there's no point in drawing the process out.

The last time I had to pee he was there live, on the chat. First he made me pee my pants by not giving me the code to the lock on my chastity belt and making me do jumping jacks. Then he made me lay upside down in the shower to pee all over myself...
    Next time, I might as well be very bratty! I've learned something.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    Hmm that sounds like something I might try. But Sir is always so infuriatingly patient, that I usually just tell him anyway. I know there's no point in drawing the process out.

The last time I had to pee he was there live, on the chat. First he made me pee my pants by not giving me the code to the lock on my chastity belt and making me do jumping jacks. Then he made me lay upside down in the shower to pee all over myself...
    Yay! I am glad I could teach you something!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:

O yeah!! That would be fun!! You getting a task of being patient!!
    If you start typing,.. I willl just say that you have to wait an hour before you can do that. I will just be patiently present listening to........ Nothing.
  4. Old Comment
    Noooo that would be terrible pet cruelty!!!
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Noooo that would be terrible pet cruelty!!!
    The best part,...
    After hours of waiting our time would be up.
    We would have to stop chatting.
    Having waisted all time on....... Nothing
  6. Old Comment
    What a nice report. You are such a good writer Miss.