Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Last night ... a report (because why not?)

Posted 12-21-2017 at 12:32 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:31 PM by Butterfly

It has been a little while since i have posted a report, so I thought I would share about our sexy times last night.

We have been putting this off for a few days because it is a busy time of the year, so we were MORE than ready to get down to business when we got home from work last night. Even more so, because Asslvr made my touch my clit in the bathroom at work yesterday, based on the number of people who said "Merry Christmas" or similar greetings.

It may
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Merry Christmas

Posted 12-23-2017 at 09:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This year I am staying home for Christmas (rather than travelling across the country to visit family). That means it is the first Christmas with just Asslvr and I. That means we get to spend a lot of time relaxing, watching tv, cuddling, and and LOTS of kinky things. I think most of the gifts under our tree are kink oriented. It is also the first Christmas that I get to spend some time being Little over Christmas. To say that I am excited is an understatement.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My black dog

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:51 AM by CSasha (I love words)

I have a black dog called depression. Looking back, I had at least four bigger episodes of longer, deeper depression over my lifetime so far. Fortunately enough, as my brother expressed it, I am "too clever to commit suicide". Though I cannot remember having had serious suicide thoughts or fantasies. But quite vividely, I remember smaller signs of slight sadness overshadowing years of my childhood. There's longterm knockdown I experienced from the break-up with my first girl friend, bringing...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The benefits of strap-on dildos

Posted 12-27-2017 at 07:58 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-27-2017 at 10:48 PM by CSasha

Dedicated to astro

Just a personal list of mine to use a strap-on dildo. Consent of all participants required for all benefits you want to exploit. No tea to unconscious or unwilling people.
Every benefit is optional.

- Have a boner whenever you want and for how you long you want, and get rid of it anytime you want.

- Send dick pics.

- Never have a broken penis from sex.

- Fuck without condome and still don't get...
Oracle
Posted in Toys
Old

Reflecting on 2017 and 365 Orgasms for 2018

Posted 01-01-2018 at 03:18 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:38 PM by Butterfly

One year ago today, I reflected on 2016 and wrote a list of things that I wanted to try and accomplish this year. You can read that post here.

To recap, these are the things that I wanted to accomplish, and how they turned out:

1. Read 10 books.
Failed. I think I only read about 6 or 7 books this year. I had a REALLY busy year and didn't get...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Kinky Bucket List Update

Posted 12-29-2017 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:37 PM by Butterfly

Awhile ago I posted my kinky bucket list.Over the last few months, I have been working on a few of the items on the list, and I thought I would update you all on how that is going:

* Try my anchor plug
When I wrote this list, I had a Large anchor plug that wouldn't fit into my ass. I was sad, so I bought the mini version of the same plug and although it is smaller than I wanted, it was able to fit in no problem. It feels really good. Even though it is only a little bigger than
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.

1000th post!!! Want to hear me cum?

Posted 12-30-2017 at 08:18 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:31 PM by Butterfly

As I was posting in LPV's denial thread this week, I realized that I was quickly approaching 1000 posts on getDare. I honestly never thought I would see this day. I have been on getDare for 4 years now and I really don't post in the threads very often. However, making sure that LPV got 6 months denial was a great cause!

I wanted to do something BIG! Something that would push me, something that I have never done before.

So .... for my 1000th post I decided to give people
A Butterfly Princess <3