Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Niagara Falls Continued

Posted 12-21-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

NOTE: This post continues directly from my previous post about Mr.Lover-Lover's custom edge.

Before I continue, I feel like I need to put a disclaimer. I try hard to make sure that my reports and blogs are clear, honest, heartfelt and accurate, however I feel like this blog is going to be a bit jumbled. I may leave parts out or fill in some holes, but only because what follows was really intense and incredible and my mind was literally blown.

Now back to the story:

Sir continued to alternate between using the beads and the vibe until I had edged again. Feeling the beads slide in and out was intense. My other set of beads are more of a rope that is wavy and gradually gets bigger, but these had very distinct balls which caused me to stretch and then close all the way before being stretched again by the next one. He used these beads off and on throughout the entire 2.5 hours. He would put them in until I couldn't fit anymore, and then slowly pull them out and then back in. Sometimes with a vibe on my clit, sometimes with a toy inside me, but no matter what else he was doing, I almost got to the edge immediately as soon as he started to move the beads in and out quickly.

After Sir had used the beads, he pulled them all the way out and gave me a short break. This was always the hardest part. Knowing he was standing there looking at me, or looking at the toys, not talking or telling me what he was doing or thinking. Just laying there waiting in nervous anticipation, thinking about what he might choose to do next.

Sir took off the jingle bell clips at this time. That rush of blood back into my left nipple was a bit painful, but I felt his mouth instantly on me, soothing it. However, when he pulled the right clip off, it wasn't undone all the way and I screamed very loudly. I normally love nipple pain, but this was above and beyond my threshold. Thankfully his mouth was soon on me again to soothe it.

The next thing I felt was something small and cold against my ass. As soon as it started to slide in, I could tell it was the small metal jewel plug. Another toy I had not used yet. Sir slid it inside me. It wasn't very big (actually smaller than my bullet vibe), but because of its size, it sat just perfectly inside me, making me feel a pressure ... a fullness right inside me.

When Sir slid the glass toy inside me, the plug caused the toy to rub against my g-spot, causing it to be even more intense. Feeling the nubs of the glass toy slide in and out, sending little darts of intensity into my ass as it hit the plug from inside me. Mmmm ... sooo good.

Another new toy that I had bought, were these glow and the dark spikey covers. They can be used to go on a toy or even on a penis. Sir decided right now was the perfect time to try one out, and so he put one on the glass toy.

I will mention that sometimes Sir would let out a "You are in trouble now" or "Yikes, guess you can't guess what is coming next". His little taunts kept me on edge, and guessing the entire time. Not knowing what was coming next was so exciting.

So after teasing me with the thought of what he was about to do, Sir slid the glass toy with the cover on it inside me. At first, I didn't realize what it was, it felt funny, but as soon as it was all the way in, it felt wonderful. Having the extra rubber on the toy made it a lot larger and therefore it was a lot more intense with the plug in. Sir then started to fuck me with it, moving it in and out slowly at first.

The little nubs on the cover really added a lot of friction even though I was so lubey and dripping wet. It felt wonderful. Sir kept fucking me slowly with it, and then he would rip it out of me really quickly. I think I edged that way at least 3 times. The quick intensity against the plug and my g-spot was amazing.

Sir walked away again for a little bit, and then I felt sharp little pin pricks on my breasts. I knew instantly he was using our new little wartenberg pinwheel. It was much more intense than I thought it would be. I love nipple pain, but I think I struggled to get away when he wheeled it over my nipples for the first time. It was a lot of feelings in such a small sensitive area.

He started to wheel it all over my body; my tummy, thighs, legs, feet. The next thing I felt was something light and ticklish. It startled me to feel such a contrast in the different sensations. He alternated between tickling me with the feather tickler and using the wheel.

The sensations were lighting up my entire body. I was hyper aware of every little touch and I had goosebumps. One thing that did surprise me, was when Sir used the wheel on my feet, and just below my breasts on my tummy, I actually tried to squirm away giggling because it tickled so much.

Sir put the clover clamps on my nipples at one point as well. I am not sure of the sequence of events, but I wanted to mention that when he took them off, he didn't realize the full affect of the little rubber bumpy grips that make them sit so snugly on my nipples. He took the first clamp off very quickly from my left nipple which caused me to scream again. Thankfully he was a bit gentler with the right one since that nipple was already super sensitive from the bell clamps.

Another thing we had bought, were these little heating circles. When you snapped the little disc inside, they became solid and warm.

Sir began again with the ice. Starting on my sensitive and sore nipples and then dripping it over my body, running it along my breasts, tummy and clit, and then I felt this warm disc being placed on me. The two different sensations were again amazing. Throughout the remaining time, Sir would move the pad around my body. Even though I was laying naked in a cold room, that little pad kept me warm. Eventually Sir went to take it away, and I asked him to just let me keep it right between my breasts as it kept me feeling warm and comforted.

Sir continued to drip cold little ice drops around my breasts and nipples, and then all of a sudden I felt really hot drops. I actually said "ow ow ow" a few times. It was super intense. It was so much hotter than I expected. At one point, the wax did get top hot, and we later realized that it had caused a burn in the shape of a heart right beside my left nipple.

I know I have focused a lot on the different sensations that I felt during this post rather than the edges, but I want to make it clear that I was tied up for 2.5 hours and edged over 30 times with many combinations of toys. At first Sir was going slow, and drawing out the edges. Working me up and keeping me on edge for a few seconds before he stopped.

But by this point, my clit was throbbing and aching, my muscles were clenching on their own around his fingers, his hands, the toys etc. and I was whimpering, begging to cum. It was only taking the slightest thing to get me on the edge and everything was so intense, I could no longer hold an edge.

I was squirming and yelling and moaning and screaming at him every time he touched me. I just wanted to cum for him.

By the time he turned on the wand with my new attachment (it has an anal probe, a g spot part and a little clit tickler), I was ready to burst.

He slowly slid it inside me, and I begged him to just stay still for a minute. I was overwhelmed with the sensations of being so full. He stopped for a second and then started to fuck me slowly with it. I was already ready to cum so he quickly stopped.

After a short break, he turned the wand on low, and I was edging in 2 seconds.

Sir continued to tease and edge me. Having to stop and stand still every few seconds in order to prevent me from cumming.

Finally he put it inside me and started it on high and he said my trigger word. It felt incredible. And he didn't stop after the first one even though I was squirming away from him.

I got to cum 4 times, all with this new toy, my new favorite toy.

Afterwards we laid in the bed as I calmed down. I was still on a high, and I was still horny, so Sir told me I was allowed to cum again if he got to watch me.

I very blushingly got the wand out and ready and started to gently use it on my clit. Very lightly at first since my clit was so incredibly sensitive.

I came two times with my Sir watching and then collapsed and went to sleep.

To be continued ...

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh my goodness sweetie, what do I even say to this... even though I know what happened, reading about the sensations is amazing! You really are a gifted writer and you make it seem like I am right there enjoying every moment with you (well I was right there, but you know what i mean)

I totally understand you not remembering the exact sequence of events, as you know, neither do I exactly.

Soooo 4 hrs next time??
  2. Old Comment
    Butterfly... this sounds absolutely amazing!

And hiding things from the dom is a good thing, right? They like treasure hunts!