Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

Update and Spanking/Edge Dare Report

Posted 07-25-2013 at 04:36 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-25-2013 at 05:16 PM by Rose_Angel

You can see my former rules and the spanking/edge challenge I'm going to report on here in this blog entry if you wish.

I have decided, that with my limited time, and with the input of a few of my kink friends, I am eliminating former rules and simply changing my challenge to a 1500 edge challenge.

I will still do my '100th' edge challenges on separate days, but will instead do them for edges 150, 300, 450 etc.

With that out of the way, I will report on the card spanking/edging challenge mentioned in comment of the above linked blog entry.

I started this dare as soon as both parents had left the house this morning around 8:30 or so. As they were getting ready to leave, I opened up getDare so I could read the challenge. I gathered the cards required, and began shuffling them a lot. After several rounds of shuffles, I looked at the cards to verify that the suits weren’t clumped together. I then of course shuffled a bit more.

I put the cards in a pile face down on my cedar chest, and stripped out of my clothes. It had been a while since spanking myself, and I gave myself about 20-30 warm up spankings on the cheeks to begin, and to get me horny to start off with. I then began the challenge. First card I turned up was the 2 of hearts. For some reason, even after looking at the challenge, I thought hearts was for the nipples, so I spanked my nipples a total of 10 times, alternating between the two. I don’t smack them all that hard. First of all, my nipples have been ridiculously sore in the last few day because of pulling off clamps from them several times. Second, it doesn’t take that hard of a slap on the nipples to make it feel great. They were slapped hard enough that they would hurt a bit even without them being so sore to begin with.

Next draw was the 4 of spades. I was quite happy to edge so early. I did so with just my wand on my clit (through a sheet). It probably took me about 3-4 minutes to edge, as I’d already edged 3 times within the half hour before starting.

Then I drew the 4 of clubs. I looked, and saw that clubs were for nipples, so I looked at the hearts and realized I was meant to slap each ass cheek from that first draw. So first, I went ahead and slapped my left cheek 10 times as hard as I could, slightly hesitating on the last 3. Then I did the same for the right cheek, but didn’t really hesitate at all. Then I proceeded to do a total of 20 spankings to my nipples. It felt great, and it was cool to know they received some extra abuse from misreading the directions for the first card.

My next two cards were clubs, and I started to get annoyed at the seemingly constant nipple spankings, as they hurt more and more through each time I was required to do them, but it still turned me on!

And then, yay! Another Spade. I was thankful for the relief of spankings to edge. This time however, while still using the wand, I edged within a minute, as I was very wet.

I was hoping for hearts to come, as I LOVE ass spankings most of all. But a diamond came, and I had to slap my pussy. I did it almost as hard as I could stand (it’s hard to slap my pussy very hard without someone watching… I dislike pussy slappings). I was very thankful the numbers were only multiplied by 3, because even those first 3 hurt (but still made me wetter).

I was once again surprised to get another spade so fast. This time I fucked myself with my black dildo, to change it up a bit. Usually I edge very fast with it, but it took me about 5 minutes, which I didn’t mind. It felt great the entire time.

Next was another 9 pussy spankings. I waited a few moments, and just mentally prepared myself for the pain to come. Especially as I aim for my clit. I still count them if they don’t touch the clit, as it’s in the area, but more often than not, at least part of the spoon hits it, which is the most painful. I’d say about 6 of them hit the clit partially, one was a direct hit, and the other two missed it completely but still hurt.

Then another edge! I attempted to use just my dildo again. I wasn’t sure how much longer I’d be home alone, as I knew my mom wouldn’t be out for long. It seemed like it would take a while. I did in fact use the dildo to fuck myself, but I used my wand on my clit as well. Once the wand was on…. It took maybe 15 seconds to get to edge.

Another club! My nipples were so sore already. I truly didn’t want to spank them anymore, but I of course did. There was no way I was going to fail such a fun and generally easy challenge! 15 more spanks, alternating between them.

Much to my surprise, and dismay, as I really wanted hearts to be drawn, I pulled the last spade, the ace. I stayed naked and went to my bathroom, got toothpaste on my fingers and rubbed it in my clit nice and good. Somehow I managed to get a bit of toothpaste on the mirror, so I had to take the time to wash that off, which was a bit nerve wracking, as again, I wasn’t sure how much time I had left to myself.

I got back in the room, and used my dildo for a bit, which felt amazing with my clit and pussy burning slightly, as the head of the dildo certainly got some toothpaste remains from the clit inside of it. I wanted to edge fast though, so I once again grabbed my sheet and used the wand on my clit while slowly fucking myself until I edged.

Overall, I greatly enjoyed the dare. I just had bad luck with constant nipple spankings without my ass too much. But I will be performing this dare more times to come, with different results I’m sure.

These were the exact results of the drawings. I got pretty lucky, which subby999uk, the person who gave me this challenge said, as the only 5 I drew was the 5 of spades.

2 of hearts
4 of spades
4 of clubs
2 of clubs
Ace of clubs
3 of spades
Ace of diamonds
2 of spades
3 of diamonds
5 of spades
3 of clubs
Ace of spades