Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nanomt

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Spanking

Posted 09-10-2012 at 04:22 PM by nanomt

I applied 20 more very hard strokes today. My thighs hurt so bad but not like they will tomorrow. RST gave me permission to do 600 on my own to take some pain away from megirl104. It will be a difficult day for me but I'm happy to endure this pain for her.

By following RST's instructions I have a chance of someone seeing my cunt while I'm punishing myself. I really hope that doesn't happen since I'll be at work. I'll report how it went tomorrow after work.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cunt and Asshole Punishment

Posted 09-10-2012 at 02:40 PM by nanomt

I was bad last week and had to punish my cunt and asshole with tacks. They're much better now. I think I could cum again if RST and Megirl104 allowed me. I'll definately work hard not to displease them again.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Punishment for this Cunt

Posted 09-06-2012 at 09:33 AM by nanomt

I failed to properly please RST and his sub last night and must punish myself for 2 hours today. I must push 50 tacks through cardboard and place them in my panties. I will punish myself at work and during lunch.

I will try much harder to be a better whore for them.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tortured Clit (My new rule) update

Posted 09-04-2012 at 03:21 PM by nanomt
Tags clit, cunt, pain, slave, whore

Thia morning and until I tie my self to my bed and restraian my hands I will continue rubbing my clit according to my instructions. My clit really hurts now but I could still cum if I were allowed. Everytime I start rubbing it I start to cum. Then I must pinch it to stop. My clit is swollen and larger than ive ever seen it. I can nolonnger set with my legs closed and I soaked the back of my skirt and my office chair. Ive rubbed my clit at stoplights, elevators while standing behind people, at my...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tortured Clit (My new rule)

Posted 09-04-2012 at 04:32 AM by nanomt

This is my new rule for today:

New rule this will be your last rule for this week. It will be the hardest day for you until now. - Today you will find a place to rub your clitty every half hour for ten seconds. If this is too much stimulation you will pinch it for 10 seconds every half hour in stead. Do this in the most public places you dare. If the weather allows you will go out in a skirt above the knees without panties today.

Thankfully this rule and the others already...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Am A Wet Horny Cunt

Posted 09-03-2012 at 06:02 AM by nanomt

I've a new rule today.

When fucking yourself with your head in the toilet in the morning use a big carrot in stead of the red dildo. Put the carrot in a plastic bag without cleaning and take it with you. When having lunch eat it in public. If there's anyone near you tell them you LOVE carrots.

The funny thing is I do love carrots. Before performing this morning for RST, I pinned my hair back to keep it out the toilet water. As soon as I began fucking my cunt with the...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rule Update Light Bondage

Posted 09-02-2012 at 06:39 PM by nanomt

Here’s my new rule for today. I must sleep in light bondage.

It’s very difficult for me now. My clit is swollen and very sensitive and I’m having a very difficult time not masturbating.

I popped my clit 3 times again today to keep from cumming after my edging. The rubber band REALLY hurts now.

My grammar isn’t the best now because I find it difficult to concentrate.

Self-bondage really turns me on and tonight will be very hard on me....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized