Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Post.

Posted 09-28-2016 at 01:25 PM by AbusiveMaster

So. Due to life reasons (i do so love that line, it is so much more polite than saying "none of your business.") My Icemaiden is unable to mail me for the majority of the time. I am able to send her things whenever I like, and I do enjoy occasionally treating her.

Today, however, presented an absolutely unique opportunity. I was able to get post from my little girl. If you have seen my previous blog, you will notice I now have her pubic curls, and that makes me happy. She told me it was more traditional and romantic to collect a lock of hair from your love's head - but nobody is spoiling her beautiful hair, and also... I am not traditional.

On top of this though, my little girl drew me a picture, and wrote me a letter. These I am not going to share, they are mine and deeply personal. After 14 months of these being sent via screenshot, I am now in possession of my most treasured items (aside from IceMaiden herself, of course.)

I might have gotten just a little emotional today, reading her letter, smiling at the picture she drew for me, it makes so much difference to be able to physically hold them in my hands, to know her hands touched them just before mine.

Enough sentiment, apart from - I love you so much, my princess. Thank you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1233 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I told you that you were emotional, I saw it you big fibber!

I love you entirely <3 <3
  2. Old Comment
    Wow,
    Very nice.
    And i totally totally totally can understand the feeling it gives having something in hand she had previously.

Good for you