Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Captain Sparklez

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 12-23-2014 at 08:28 PM by Captain Sparklez
Updated 08-28-2017 at 05:01 PM by Captain Sparklez

Since some of these PM dares are new, you may support me by quoting the PM dare text when daring me. I'd much appreciate it but you don't have to, of course.

PM me WAIT and I mustn't have my next orgasm one day later than according to these rules. Counts for every WAIT PM dare I receive until my next orgasm.
You may add a task or rule, including on how to do my next orgasm, within my limits. The one day more does not count then if I complete the task or obey the rule.

PM me MEAN. For every third person who sends me this PM dare I have to increase my HISTORY count by one.

PM me REVENGE, and I will send you one of your PM dares for every other PM dare.

PM me MASTER SERVICE and I will be your master for up to 30 minutes. It's totally not my like but I have been told I learn a lot by trying it out. And there are so many people looking for a quick slave experience.

PM me ADD and a new PM dare within my limits, and I will add it to my list of PM dares. Here are some PM dare proposals I was too lazy to look through or too undecided to pick them up.

PM me FORWARD and a getDare user's PM dare list and I will send PM dare(s) that way.

PM me THREAD and a link to a getDare thread, and I will look at it, and post there if it is appropriate, but I remain the right to refuse to join any activities, especially out of my limits.

PM me EDGEand a number from 1-10 and I will edge this many times before my next orgasm.

PM me PANTIES and I will wear panties for the day.

PM me RESTLESS NIGHT and I will edge 10 times before going to sleep without cumming.

PM me CONNECT and I will give myself a bra connection wedgie for x time (max 1 hour).

PM me DRAW and I'll write whatever you want on my body but must be hidden.

PM me BACKGROUND and you can choose something from my likes to be my phone wallpaper.

PM me ROULETTE and a link to a fap-roulette within my limits and without ruined or full orgasm, and I will complete it.

PM me HIDDEN EDGE X with X up to 7 and I will go to a hidden public place and edge there X times.

PM me DICE and a link to a dice dare within my limits and withou ruined or full orgasm, and I will complete it.

PM me MILOVANA and a link to a program within my limits on mivolana.com and without ruined or full orgasm, and I will complete it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2201 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments