Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My perverted mind

My blog is just a archive of random perversion that goes on in my heads.

Please feel free to critisise comment or make suggestions.

If you like my ideas then please pm me if you wanna play
Rate this Entry

Dare 2 - Tell a stranger

Posted 03-04-2017 at 07:34 PM by kinky deviant

The dare is to approach a stranger and confess to them all of your kinky dares, fetishes and punishments also explaining your activity on this site.

To make this more interesting you can add these optional choices

1. wear slutty outfit
2. wear no underwear
3. use a discreet toy during the discussion
4. be in bondage during discussion
5. ask the stranger to set you a dare after discussion

you get the idea
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1392 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Okay this one was... embarassing... worse becuase of where I do it.

I go to a park... where there are many children around... I wear a button shirt with it only buttons starting below breasts and a skirt that ends 3 inches below butt with no underwear and heels. I approach a man stretching for a run and he see me and try very hard not to look at my body. I tell him first that I love it when people see my body and is okay to look. Then I go into this website and how I use it. I tell him about how I start kink fun in Japan when I was young and it has only progress this far many years later. I tell him about the dice dares I love my pm dares and how I like submit to people on message. All while I talk he is looking around (I think for camera) and akward laughs during it. I red faced walk away with many judging eyes on me from people who probably hear what I was saying.