Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Returning from the Ashes

Posted 01-03-2010 at 05:55 PM by Fiendish

Yes, yes... I am in fact back. You have not been seeing things when you see my name in the Online User list.

I return after a long couple of months, searching once again. And I missed the people, I love the people. Most of them anyway.

I notice an increased quality in the M/s section, and in members as a whole. This is a nice improvement, and one that may well keep me around here.

What have I been doing these long months? Let me see... I've been improving...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I witnessed an attack today.

Posted 05-14-2009 at 01:59 PM by Fiendish

Whilst I sat upon the throne(read: toilet) I was making my usual observations about the world around me, inside and out the window.

In the corner I noticed a small spider on the corner. I also saw a large black ant upon the wall, directly above the spider's web. This freaked me out, because I've been playing Earth Defense Force: 2017 alot lately, and anyone that knows that game knows the early enemies are ginormous black ants that spew acid from their anus.

Anyway, back...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm old...

Posted 05-10-2009 at 11:56 AM by Fiendish

I'm 20 now...

I'm old...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Injury upon Injury upon Misfortunes

Posted 10-01-2008 at 11:24 AM by Fiendish

So, me and my family(screw you, grammar!) have been having the worst luck lately. At least we're not in the mortgage/credit crisis...

My dad woke up three weeks ago and had a heart attack. Upon his arrival, his BP was 200 over 150. He then had a quad bypass done.

While waiting for dad to get out of the hospital, my mom fell down the stairs and tore the patella tendon in her knee(second time she did this, the first was on her other knee).

This past saturday,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's Over!

Posted 05-08-2008 at 10:49 AM by Fiendish

Finals are over for meh! I is dun wit dem!

I is happy

But now I need to pack up all the shit I have laying around the room yet and then I'ma GTFO of here!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's that time of the year again

Posted 05-05-2008 at 02:58 PM by Fiendish

On Tuesday, May 6th, I will be another year older and another year wiser. I'm turning 19 YAY!

It's my personal opinion that I should just get an A on my Math final tomorrow and not have to take it, because I hate math. Yeah, it's easy(Great Ideas), but hell... I still hate it!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Snow Day

Posted 03-31-2008 at 11:24 AM by Fiendish

Yep. It's a snow day. In college. at the end of March. I love it.

Anyway, I haven't had much time to be on lately, so I decided to check in. Some interesting new people, to you I say hello.

Some interesting old members... to you I say gimme my money, you still owe me!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized