Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

duhmmm...
Old

i spiked my mohawk

Posted 06-09-2009 at 08:40 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

I am really likeing it now. I spiked it and it looked pretty dam sweet. Everyone was commenting on it. I'm going to keep it for a while. You can see it in my display picture.

As for other things in my life

Lots is happening and lots is changing. I'm sick of allot. and i'm loseing close friends. But i'm also gaining new friends. Ones that accept me for the new me. I have become allot more popular and more social based. I have to be with my friends 24/7. As for my relationship,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

yesterday....

Posted 06-06-2009 at 11:08 AM by Knots101 (>.>)

So yesterday was kind of wierd... And nothing good happened t all... This is what happend

So i woke up real early planning to go to the nearest town and hang with my buddy Andrew at around 8am and when i got there he couldn't do anything till around 11am so i had to sit at tim hortons for forever. Finally i catch a cab to his place, we sat down played unreal tournaments till 1 when we planned to go to Laser tag--My girlfriend works there and her parents own it--We got there and had a good...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

alltiedup10 is now knots101

Posted 05-29-2009 at 09:25 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

ZOMG LOOKS!

Okay, so i got fed up with not being called knots by some people. And i asked depp to change my name sadly "Knots" was taken But "Knots101" was fully open. So I am now Knots101 and not alltiedup10 :P

--Travis aka Knots
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My current girlfriend.

Posted 05-27-2009 at 06:36 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

So since i got out of a long term relationship (around a year) i recently got into a relationship with another girl at school melanie. We really click and everythings going good so far. We spent the whole day walking around town talking. But she wants to take it really slow... Like we have never kiss'ed not even a peck... Only the occasional hug. Normaly this would be okay for me... But lately I have really just wanted to kiss her but i know shes not ready for that anymore... Its making me really frustrated...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

O_O so wierd... It was a good day...

Posted 05-21-2009 at 05:56 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

So yeah im kind of ehh right now...

Last night i asked out this girl i liked. And she said yes

So today we spent like the whole day together during school, then i walked her home, she had a nap called me and we sat on her front porch for a hour just talking... The most i ever got was a hug. And im okay with that. I really enjoy being with her and she seems to enjoy being with me i'm excited to see what tomorrow brings
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Its hard to stop cutting.

Posted 05-19-2009 at 03:35 PM by Knots101 (>.>)

Ive been sworn to stop cutting by like my best friend... I dont want to... And i'm trying so hard... Bu today temptation gave in and i got my blade... I can still remember it.... The rush of adrenaline ass i pulled out the razor... The grin in my face as cold hard metal met my skin... The extestacy of the blade running deep into the skin... The feeling un matched by anything and everything! the deep scars may stay but they replace the intense pain i had before. UH! Its so hard to explain. Its the perfect...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ahhhhhhhh! getdare isnt mobole friendly!

Posted 05-19-2009 at 09:29 AM by Knots101 (>.>)

depp pretty please install a mobile friendly theme on get dare its a pain in the ass to check pm's and posts. i can help you find the them by the way. by the way this is from my htc touch pro. also upgrade the chat! lol :P im a mobile fanatic so i do allot of browsing on my cell phone.

if anyoe cares i own a htc touch pro

--travis aka knots
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized