Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lydiab6

Rate this Entry

I dont care who reads this, but Im upset and needed to share

Posted 01-03-2008 at 02:33 PM by lydiab6

Some people. like me cant meet people in person, because we don't connect well in new situations and the people that are in our everyday lives don't fit us. So for some people it is easier to meet other people online, in groups where their interests line up. So it is hurtful to tell people that meeting others online and
forming relationships is unhealthy, because for some it is easier and more comfortable.

and for some people, these fetishes keep us sane, because it something that is desired and needed.

So i hope everyone else fucks off. I am sane, and healthy and enjoying myself and anyone that disagrees and wants somethings else for themselves is welcome to share with the class. But aren't we all just trying to be happy?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1794 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well put wonderful girl. If people have a go at you just ignore them. I think it can only really be unhealthy if you're not senserble, which you, i know are. Chin up chuck xxxxxxxxx
  2. Old Comment
    well siad i really agree with you
    and i asloe agee with sum1 it could only become unhealthy if your not sensible
    keep smiling
  3. Old Comment
    *Hugs you*

You're absolutley right, Lydia, and I can relate.
    Fuck everyone that wanna fuck with you.
    Posted 01-04-2008 at 12:37 AM by Looking4somename Looking4somename is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I 100% understand the point of your entry & as I can relate to it very easily. I have expressed similar thoughts in a previous entry of mine... It's only natural to want to connect with people who share the same interests, thoughts, concerns... Don't just let others affect your happiness & be yourself!
    Posted 01-04-2008 at 07:47 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  5. Old Comment
    hear hear we are right behind you