Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Foxy Rose

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Please read profiles!

Posted 03-25-2015 at 11:55 AM by Foxy Rose
Updated 03-25-2015 at 11:58 AM by Foxy Rose

I've been holding this off for some time now but I want to make it easy for everyone who doesn't seem to understand or just take the piss.

I urge you to read profiles. I, and I believe a lot of other people on here, actually do have a descriptive and detailed profile. Look at the top of a persons' profile, click on the tab marked "about me" and there should be all info you require.

If it is still unclear to anyone, I am with my Uni pie <3. I love him very much...
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tell them...

Posted 12-08-2014 at 04:20 AM by Foxy Rose

I stole this from one of the Facebook pages I am on and it seemed very fitting in my own personal life and some of my friends'. If I've never told you before, I love each and every one of you for being in my life and making it richer. Enjoy <3

When you love someone you need to say it. You need it to be known. It just has to be that way. Some people claim that they have a hard time saying those words. That they prefer to show it through actions. That saying it too often loses...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

For my uni pie <3

Posted 12-06-2014 at 04:15 AM by Foxy Rose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSfKlxH6ZmM

I don't even know how to start this blog to be honest. I don't know how we got to that point during the time we spoke. I guess, it started after our conversation on Skype when we said our goodbyes there and went back to kik. We said we were going to have an early night. (Like we have had an early night since we started talking!!!)

We were our cute selves like we always are. Talking and flirting and pooping candy and throwing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What has become of...

Posted 12-03-2014 at 12:59 PM by Foxy Rose

Life as we used to know it?
The days we didn't have to worry about tomorrow?
It doesn't exist anymore!

We are filled with fears
Trying to keep away the tears
We fear for tomorrow
and hide away our sorrow

We are not safe today
Don't break your neck
about tomorrow or the future...
Live and worry about right now

I wrote this 10 years ago. I was young and innocent. Don't hate me now please
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It has to stop

Posted 12-03-2014 at 11:37 AM by Foxy Rose

I don't jump from relationship to relationship. I can't be held responsible for a change in heart. How can you claim to be or want to be with someone and then disappear not too long after we've made it official.

I'm sorry I don't work that way... You don't conveniently disappear. This angers me so much. It's confusing and it feels humiliating towards me...

Stop and THINK before you rush into things. It makes me think that you are not really who you say you are!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I declare myself OFFICIALLY weird o.O

Posted 11-29-2014 at 01:40 AM by Foxy Rose

This is a reflection on my feelings and thoughts over the past week.

Since I've had a very bad week being sickly and all, I've decided to declare myself as weird. Since a conversation I had with a friend, he will know who he is as I go on with this entry, regarding serial killers, nose bleeds and sex.

I don't know why it fascinates me so much. I wasn't even a thought when most of these serial killers started their killing spree. How can my family have no idea who they are...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thoughts/heartache/reflection

Posted 09-12-2014 at 04:58 AM by Foxy Rose
Updated 09-12-2014 at 05:35 AM by Foxy Rose

I took some personal time away from getDare to sort out my feelings and thoughts about an incident that happened not too long ago. Yes, it might have been a bad idea, because that night, I had a dream about the people involved.

So I was happy earlier, I thought my mood had lifted. Then BAM! I am spammed with worry, sadness and crying. This is the saddest news I have received in a long long time.

First, before removing myself from here for a couple days, I realized that my...
Posted in Uncategorized