Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average.

Double fun

Posted 03-29-2018 at 02:50 PM by AbusiveMaster

So, as reported in Icy's light's out thread, last night I was forced to endure a play session with both IceMaiden and IheartFun at the same time. Such tortures are the inevitable price of keeping two submissives. As such I endeavour to endure them as best I am able.

We don't often all have time at the same time, so group sessions are quite rare. Knowing we would have the rare opportunity, we made the arrangements. Icy stated she would be ready in fifteen minutes, so hearty and I waited. Forty minutes later, when she was ready, hearty had to go for her evening meal. Twenty minutes after that, we were all in place and ready to begin.

As the session was a reward for Aimee from the thread, we began by tormenting Icy a little. Making her stand up and bare her boobs was enough to start the blushing. Turning her around and baring her bottom spread the embarassment a lot. My Icy gets so beautifully shy. By the time I had her turn round and exose her furry little pussy, she was hiding her face in her long dark hair (and chewing on a handful.)

On top of the cam orgasms, Hearty is also due about 1500 boob spanks. So, sitting my Icy down, I decided to see if my hearty could hold an edge for as long as it took Icy to do 500 boob spanks. The paddle blurred, Icy working so fast that the draught of the paddle blew her hair back as if she was sitting next to a fan. As fast as she tried to be, though, she was only at 201 when hearty had to stop before she orgasmed.

After the 500 was completed, leaving a pretty mark (which lasted well into today) I decided it was time for orgasms.

Hearty orgasms very quickly, and is multi-orgasmic (and greedy, one orgasm doesnt satisfy her.) Icy, on the other hand, takes time to build to a climax, and is usually satisfied/finished after one. Stripping both girls down, I decided to see just how many orgasms hearty could have in the space of one Icygasm.

I think I have already mentioned that hearty is trained to orgasm on command. If not, then hearty is conditioned to orgasm on command. But, because I am apparantly 'mean,' I ruined her first orgasm for her. If you have never seen her ruin an orgasm, I pity you. her whole body shudders, she half sits up, her face contorts and she whines like a deflating zeppelin. Both girls decided to tell me i was mean at this point. I don't know what they are complaining about. The last time I made hearty ruin, I made her do so five times in ten minutes before I finally allowed her to cum - this was only one, so by comparison I was extremely generous.

Allowing hearty a mixture of natural and commanded orgasms, timing them to make it more difficult for her - though she always managed beautifully - hearty was on her ninth orgasm when Icy caught up. As I commanded hearty to orgasm, Icy came too, both beauties reaching the pinnacle simultaneously.

Hearty was spent, but - again I was accused of being mean - I wanted to demonstrate her conditioning by making her have a few no-touch orgasms. These are fun. I simply trigger her with a vocal command and she orgasms, wherever she is, whatever she is doing. She has developed the ability to fight and resist this command, which is just as well really, considering I trigger her in awkward places and situations. She has decided that orgasming at the checkout of the supermarket is something to be avoided. However, I forbade her from resisting, and got to show off how well she cums purely from the sound of my voice. After a couple of demonstrations, Icy asked for a second orgasm. This time, we both focussed entirely on the IceMaiden. As she got closer, a few choice phrases from me brought her to edge, and she managed for the second time in the evening to orgasm on command. It is a skill she is improving on, and I was so very proud of her.

It was late by this time, so we said our goodnights and went to bed, all - I hope - happy and satisfied.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1519 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    yay orgasms!!! this was fun I hope we can find more time to do it again
  2. Old Comment
    Double yay! I am do glad you had the chance to have a session altogether. It sounds so much fun!
  3. Old Comment