Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old

Welcome 2017!

Posted 12-31-2016 at 08:27 PM by The Slutty Princess

2016 has finally come to a close and what a chapter it has been for me! My world has been in clear progression for the entirety of this crazy year and I couldn't be more thankful! I've grown so much this year, learned so much this year, shared so much this year, hurt and cried and grown more focused on my purpose and who I am as an individual. I am awake and alive within myself and I can't wait to see the places that 2017 will take me to! I look forward to the challenges and to fighting like hell for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Winter Break Update

Posted 12-30-2016 at 01:55 PM by The Slutty Princess

“It’s crazy, I’m thinking, just knowing that the world is round. And here I’m dancing on the ground. Am I right-side-up or upside-down, and is this real of am I dreaming?”

How’s everyone doing? Hope you all have been having an awesome holiday break! I’ve been having a wonderful winter break. My winter break has consisted of catching up with friends, eating, spending time with the family, watching films, and working! It has been rather splendid, I feel alive and free without the stress...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Experimenting with Our New Toys!

Posted 12-29-2016 at 09:57 PM by The Slutty Princess

On Cyber Monday, Sammie and I had decided to splash in on some of the deals on the internet. We felt like we could use a few new toys... and new, excitings toys are what we bought! I stumbled across the Lelo website while searching for deals on sex toys and that was the only website we needed! We had wanted to enhance and experiment more with BDSM so we ordered a Lelo purple silk Intima blindfold and matching Lelo purple BOA ties. As for toys, we settled on purchasing two vibrators, the Mia 2.0 and the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Posted 12-24-2016 at 08:36 PM by The Slutty Princess

Firstly, I wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope you are able to spend time with your loved ones this Christmas and enjoy yourselves! Safe travels!

Christmas is by far one of my favorite holidays, if not my favorite holiday! Since I have been I child, I anxiously await December 25 because there is so much that I love about this holiday. I love the whole festive season, being able to celebrate life and spread much-needed quality time with the people you love. This Christmas is also significant...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Make A Stranger's Day

Posted 12-14-2016 at 09:40 PM by The Slutty Princess

As many of you know, I had stopped taking and completing dares when I went off to college in August. Every now and then, I attempt a few dares but only if they are very mild, tame and have a positive influence on either myself or the people around me. I look back at some of the dares that I have done and even though I hate dwelling or regretting choices in my life, I sometimes question why I chose to partake in a few of the dares that I did. That being said, most of the dares I greatly enjoyed!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

You are loved.

Posted 12-11-2016 at 06:04 PM by The Slutty Princess

Motivated by sexyred92’s blog post about her uncle and his fight with depression, I thought I’d share some words to anyone who has ever felt alone, like there is no one and that they feel like it will never get better or they will never be loved or have friends or have a home or have a future. You feel like you are trapped in a plain white box that is slowly closing in on you until you are nothing.

I was one of them.

I was trapped in a plain white box, ready to give up on...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Winter Happiness

Posted 12-04-2016 at 07:44 PM by The Slutty Princess

Hey lovelies!
It’s December! The best month of the year. The month of Christmas and hot chocolates and blankets. The month where I get to wear as many layers as I want without being questioned.
Anyway, it’s been a rather stressful week but I was able to end the week on a positive note! Lately, I’ve been consumed in my studies and work, which hasn’t been all that exciting. Tuesday, one of the little girls at daycare had decided that it’d be a good idea to shut the door on my hand, breaking...
Posted in Uncategorized