Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lokelake.

Rate this Entry

Forget about the past

Posted 09-13-2012 at 03:14 PM by lokelake.

theone gave me this idea to make a blog post about to hopefully get people to listen.

Since I been trying to not go back to my old way for months now and was successful, I think it's fair if I can get the whole gd to try to not treat me like how I used to be. To just forget what happened since I was doing my best, trying really hard and being quite successful with it, so I think in return, people should just forget it and treat me like I am new.

However, this is completely separate to defending my friends. I have the right to defend them, and if you dont like that I am doing it, then idc. Get over it cause you know you would wanna defend your friends as well.

The end.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2801 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It was a bit of fun in the past, however loke is basically a nice guy. I never really saw him as a troll or troublemaker because he never intended harm. He is making a determined effort to change and I recon we all owe him a chance.

Yes the past was funny and we all had some fun, myself included. Now it seems that the past is a hindrance to him and he wants a new start on getDare. I think that puts us under some obligation to honour his request.

I hope it all works out for you loke. I will certainly honour your request.
    Updated 09-13-2012 at 04:06 PM by theone
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theone View Comment
    It was a bit of fun in the past, however loke is basically a nice guy. I never really saw him as a troll or troublemaker because he never intended harm. He is making a determined effort to change and I recon we all owe him a chance.

Yes the past was funny and we all had some fun, myself included. Now it seems that the past is a hindrance to him and he wants a new start on getDare. I think that puts us under some obligation to honour his request.

I hope it all works out for you loke. I will certainly honour your request.
    You said it better than me lol. But thanks