Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Something Short and Sweet

Posted 05-10-2013 at 10:05 AM by Komodo Jones

OK the cliche pun in the title will make sense soon enough. I just want to tell a short humorous story, before I forget it. Yes it is short I am capable of writing short things even though it's not usual. This is a true story, and just shows how my mind can work sometimes. It is wrong yet I find it humorous. Anyway here goes.

A couple of days ago at our church we were doing an ice cream social which was also a way for us to showcase our children's ministry AWANA. I'm sure some people have heard of this and may have even participated in it when you were younger. Anyway, I was required to be there since I am part of the staff who runs AWANA and it's free ice cream...who would refuse that?! So one of the adults would scoop vanilla ice cream into our bowl then we would go down the line and each kid had a different topping for our ice cream and we could select what we wanted.

I got down to one girl and asked if I wanted a banana. I honestly cannot eat bananas as they literally make me gag, and yes I mean when chewing them, I don't stick the whole thing down my throat you perverts. The next girl head me say not to a banana and asked if I would like a cherry. Now I will eat cherries and said sure. And here's the punchline she said, "You can't resist my cherry goodness." Now she's probably in the fifth or sixth grade so she didn't realize the double entendre that could be gleaned from this. But my male mind quickly perceived the double meaning in that. However, I have been trained to stifle laughter so I didn't laugh about it until I got in the car on my way home.
Like I said it's a wrong joke because she's so young and I would never act on any sort of tendencies because I'm smart enought to know not to pursue anyone unless they're over the age of 18, 21 in some areas. But I also found it humorous that a 11-12 year old girl can creae a double entendre, that she's probably not aware of, and can make me laugh. But that's my story hopefully it made you laugh a little.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 552 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You should of let out the laugh, she was trying to be funny