Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:29 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's my lack of self-control

I have such little self-control it's embarrassing, but also probably explains why I'm naturally submissive and am able to embrace that. That voice that should stop me from doing something, be that either vanilla ("Don't...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Rules for the slut's next orgasm

Posted 03-01-2014 at 08:43 AM by Slutreadytouse
Updated 04-06-2014 at 05:32 AM by Slutreadytouse

The slut is not allowed to cum without its Miss permission.

The slut has not cum between Feb 15th 2014 and March 25th 2014. It has edged constantly.

1 ruined orgasm at 4th of March. 1 ruined orgasm at 5th of March.

Full orgasm in public at 25th of March.
The slut was allowed to follow its Miss to the ladiesroom at the airport as soon as its Miss picked the slut up. The slut had to undress completely and got teased by its Miss. It had to answer all...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

[DareWeek] Day 1

Posted 11-26-2013 at 02:53 PM by res

Part 2 and Day 1 of my DareWeek with the given tasks by Nwbie. Tasks are kinda explained in the report - posting them here would stretch this too much, I fear.

Day 1 – Horny? You don't know the meaning of that word.

Last evening I had read the tasks for the first day to come. So, waking up I smiled a bit when realizing that I actually had a boner. At least I saved myself from some slaps.
I started it off with the 'morning gymnastics'. 1 finger and...
res
Posted in DareWeek
Old

[DareWeek] The Night before starting

Posted 11-25-2013 at 03:19 PM by res
Updated 11-25-2013 at 03:21 PM by res

I thought it would be a nice idea to just share this story on my blog as it is the first bigger dare I am willing to take. Looking forward to a nice week and some new experiences.

The Night Before Starting

Task (Given by Nwbie):
What is the amount of days you last came, take 10 and subtract the days since you last came (so if you came 3 days ago you get 7). Now get completely naked and edge once, than spank each ass cheek 2 times the number (7 means 14 spanks...
res
Posted in DareWeek