Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterPain

Rate this Entry

im posting here because i have a sence of being unknown.

Posted 09-08-2010 at 07:06 AM by MasterPain

so yes this is going to be a little rant bare with me.

i live on my own and i do not have the meens to, so i rent out my extra rooms in my house to people i know, so that we all can make a livings on our own.

well now i picked up this one housemate, a friend of mine and i am well aware of his flaws and that he is one of the underbellies uppercrust of scum.

and while i am friends with him, just looking at his actions and such make me question why im still friends with him in the first place let alone rent out my room to him.

to me i kinda feel like i was trying to give him a second chance, no one else would ever rent to him, but im starting to feel like second chances can fade to nothingness.

he is adicted to all kinds of drugs and his idea of a good time is being locked into his room, alone, tweeking out on so many drugs that he cant actualy open a door handle without fiddleing it for a half hour, or drinking alone in his room until he is compleatly smashed.

and then its the underhanded deeds he pulls off, recently a laptop of mine was stolen from my place and to make matters worse it was sold to local drug dealers of the area. this i dont blame him for, but he brags to me that he bought my computer from the drug dealers and resold it for more money.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3820 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    mother fuckin,
    i woke up today and found a eathernet cord stuck in the freezer, my bread is missing and cheeze left out
  2. Old Comment
    *pats*

With friends like this who needs enemies.
  3. Old Comment
    lol update... he stole another laptop and was turffed.....