Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pisspants

Rate this Entry

Messy dare 5

Posted 12-19-2009 at 10:09 AM by pisspants

Having peed my pants and disposed of all the eggs, it was now time to go for the real sticky stuff.

This time I headed for a small shelter in the middle of the park which has some seating and also offered some shelter from the wind and the rain.

So, I sat down on the seat and got out the honey. This was runny pouring honey, so it was simple to take the cap off and squeeze some down the front of my shirt (on the inside). It was also easy to squeeze some more down the back of my neck, yet more down the front of my pants and some down the back until the bottle was empty. This mess was much stickier than the eggs and so now my shirt and pants were really sticking to me.

Once again I went via the litter bin to dispose of the bottle before heading up to the top end of the park where I opened the bottle of mayo. Half went down the front of my underpants and the rest filled up the back. At this point I realised there was someone with a torch not too far away. He or she seemed to be heading in my direction, so I shot off back down the park until the light was in the distance. I was now looking for somewhere to stop and pour the ketchup over myself, so I went quite some distance to another area of the park and was just thinking I was ok, when the flashlight appeared again and seemed to be getting closer. So I went down steep slope back to the bottom of the park but slipped on the wet grass and mud on the way. Anyway I got back to the bottom end of the park and all seemed quiet.

I headed back to the shelter to deal with the ketchup and as I pulled my underpants open to put some ketchup in I realiseed there was still a hughe great dollop of mayo in there. It seemed a great almost solid amount completely filling the front of my underpants which ballooned out with the volume of it and also my genitals were completely smothered in mayo. I sat down and wriggled around and massaged the front of my pants to squeeze some of the stuff out and further down my trouser legs before inserting the ketchup down my pants and inside my shirt.

One more trip then to the litter bin to dispose of yet more empty bottles. By now I was needing to pee again as I had been drinking my coke all along, so as I walked along I just let go and felt my pee find a way through the mayo round my crotch and then stream down my legs into my trainers which were by now also starting to fill up with honey and other sticky substances which had slid down my legs....to be continued.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2455 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments