Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Dares3 by oddjobber

Posted 01-10-2018 at 09:35 AM by Samantha88

A seroes of chores to earn your orgasm chance:

Step 1:
Spoiler:

setup your ironing board in front of a window with the curtains open. pick out your favorite outfit of pants and shirt.

take a pair of panties, put them on but then pull them up in the front as high as you can to give yourself a frontal wedgie. secure it on ur body with cloths pins. use lipstick to write "Horny Slut" on your chest.

now stand in front of the window and iron your cloths. no rushing.

when done remove the panties by yanking down on them hard..so the pins flick off.

Now use a vibe and edge once.

Step 2:
Spoiler:

Kitchen: Place as many ice cubes as you can into your pussy and your ass. count them, that is X. with them in, then tape one cube onto each nipple. with lipstick, write SLUT on ur left thigh. .then clean your kitchen..wash dishes, wipe down the table and counters, and sweep the floor.

remove any remaining cubes if you can..ones from your pussy go in a glass..fill with water and have a drink. ur ass ones can go away.

Now do 30-X face slaps.

Edge two more times.

Step 3:
Spoiler:

Bathroom. Largest butt plug covered in toothpaste goes into your ass. write "cum dump" on you other thigh and an arrow to your pussy. wash your toilet.

if swirlie is not a limit..give urself one and skip the next edges and go to next chore.

edge three times

Step 4:
Spoiler:

Bedroom: Write "Fuck Me" just above ur pussy with two arrows drawn to it. Place as many cloths pins on ur pussy as you can..one each on ur nipples..one on your lip..one on each inner thigh.

now make your bed. remove old sheets if already made.

stand on made bed and then slap off all remaining cloths pins.

Final Step:
Spoiler:

Go out on ur balcony naked with ur house key. blind fold uraelf and then drop the key. go inside grab a long button down shirt..put it on unbuttoned...or robe..but leave it unsecured.

go outside locking ur door behind you and fetch ur key.

when you get back into your apartment find your favorite vibe and lay on your made bed.

now pick ur cum chamce.

Cum chance...pick one.
Spoiler:

Good choice...you may cum once laying down fucking urself as you choose. you earned it! :)

Spoiler:

Edge 10 times then cum.

Spoiler:

DENIED. no cumming for you slut. start a pussy punishment thread and ask for punishments to be added for the next 24 hours. when done i will lick one for you.

This line seemed to make no sense "pick out your favorite outfit of pants and shirt.". So I wrote HORNY SLUT on my breasts and chest, wore panties, put clothpins between the panties and my belly and started ironing my washed clothes in front of a window. About 10 minutes. Before putting the board away I quickly pulled the panties down. Two of 8 pins were still on my belly and i put them off normally.

I edged with a vibrator in my pussy.

SLUT written on my left thigh, 4 cubes in my pussy, 5 in my ass. Taping them on my nipples did not work so good, because after a few minutes the surface had melted and they fell off. I cleaned the kitchen for 15-20 minutes, then squatted down to let the last of the ice cubes out. Two small ones from my pussy, three out of my ass. The whole time I was cleaning, the cold water was running down my legs and dripping on the floor.
I drank those two mini-cubes with a lot of water.
Then I slapped my face 21 times.

Edge #2 and #3 with the same vibrator.

Buttplug burning in my ass, CUM DUMP and a Arrow on my other thight, I cleaned everything for about 10 minutes and then put my head down the toilet and flushed. Had to pull out my wet hair from the pipes afterwards, because i did not want to edge anymore.,

FUCK ME and two arrows on my belly, clip on tongue, two on nipples, one on my clit and 5 on each pussy lip. Already difficult do move and change my bed sheets. But then standing on the bed with a ruler and hitting them off. OOOOUUUUCHH!!!

It was already getting dark but I waited for two hours before continuing. This was daring! I went naked on the balcony, closed my eyes and threw the house key in the grass, went back inside, chose a long button down shirt, that nearly covered my ass and pussy (it did not, just if looking from an upper angle).
Peaked out the front door, nobody. Went down, someone came into the house. Shit! I ran all the way up, hoping the person is not on the way to this level. Luckily they were not. I ran down, the sides of the shirts flying to my sides, again peeking out the door. Then running around the house, on the grass. Looked around quickly, nothing. Went on my knees, looked with my eyes and hands for the key.
Took me way to long (3 4 minutes maybe) to find it. I did not dare looking around if somebody saw me. But I was in the shadow.
When I went to the house door, a women walking my saw me. Half of my naked body, the body writings,... embarassing. She just looked, said nothing, 3 seconds later I was inside.
Vibe onto the bed and picking....
#1 was a bad choice last time, so I took #2
YES! 10 edges, okay... but i can cuuuum
I lay on my bed edging 10 more times in anticipation and then I came, with a buttplug and vibrator inside and a vibe on my clit
Thank you very much Sir!

So you need two dildos and a vibe. a suction cup dildo or two if you have them.

Take your vibe, coat it in toothpaste and then tape it to your clit on the highest settimg.

now in each room put a suction cup dildo on the wall at bj height and one dildo on the floor. get on ur knees. the goal is to alternate bj on the wall..then squat down anally on the dildo on the floor. so continually alternate wall cock floor cock.

do 500 of these in each room. you must keep the vibe on at all times. if you cum do not stop. you must keep going.

5 rooms...500 in each room...so thats 250 bj and 250 anal thrists in each room.

and no doing all the bjs and then all anal..you have to alternate..

oh..and write "Fill my holes" on your chest.

I wrote FILL MY HOLES on my chest, taped the vibe in toothpaste on my clit with duct tape and started in my bedroom. On my knees, pushing my ass up to reach to bj dildo, then down to fill my ass. I let the bj dildo out of my mouth, but kept the anal dildo inside most of the time - way quicker then all the way out every time.
It felt good in my ass really quick and the vibe worked good.
But I was already tired and nearly edging after the first room
I came in the second, took a minute break for that. I returned to work and came again just before finishing the second 500.
I went to the next room on my knees. Returned to work. Came 4 to 6 times - not sure where one stopped and the next began a few times.
But I did not even managed the 500.... I was doing it for about half a hour, when I gave up. My ass was hurting, muscle exhausted and the burning and vibrating on my clit was cruel.

I am sorry for failing your task, Sir.
Please do not make me do it on the balcony. It is to much - I think I wont be able to finish if I try a second time.

your Slut.

Hello slut,
you did a good job with this task...although i am a little dissapointed you cut it short. but, now i see you need a bit more practice with it to get thru your whore workout. thats what that task will be called. your Whore workout. next time i say to do your whore workout, you will know what to do. i expect it done abput once a week.

anyway..ur failure deserves punishment. for this task i ask you to first get dressed "manly"..jeans.baggy sweatshirt..hair up in a hat.

take with you in a bag ir hamdcuffs, o-ring gag, and something to write on ursslf with.

now go to a public mens room. sneak in and pick a bathroom stall. close the door but do not lock it. sit on the toilet with ur pants down as if u were going. take off ur top and hang it aomewhere. you should be bare chested. tits out.no bra. now write on ur chest "Free Blowjobs!"

put in your o-ring gag and set a timer for ten minutes.

hand cuff on wrist to something..like the toilet or a hand rail.. you will now sit there for ten minutes with the stall door unlocked.

should anyone accidently come in ur stall..well, slut..u know what to do.

when the ten minutes is up you are done. you can release urself and leave.

ps. only do this if you feel it safe enough for you..u can always use the womans room or if it is too risky for you we can discuss something else..i just donr want u putting urself in a position to get hurt.

good luck my slut!

Yes, Sir, this is my whore workout now.

I just came back from it a hour ago. Do not know why you wanted me to dress manly, but I did (kind of), went to a bar, mens bathroom, into the last stall. The bathroom was empty and I hoped nobody would come. But just before the ten minutes were up, the door opened and a guy saw me. Naked, FREE BLOWJOBS written on my stomach, O-Ring gag, Hand cuffed in front of me (easy-release cuffs for safety).
He looked at me for a few seconds, then left.
The ten minutes were up, I got dressed and left.
When I left the bathroom a couple of guys stared at me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1103 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments