Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Eyes down.

Posted 09-17-2015 at 03:14 AM by AbusiveMaster

A submissive should look to the floor, not meet the gaze of her Dominant. She is lower than he is, and her actions should reflect that. Her posture, her gestures should mirror her status. That is why she kneels.

And yet.

Beneath me? Never. She is my equal, the flip side of my coin. In some ways she is so far above me that I could never reach.

I look after her, of course, but that isn's a hardship for me, my side of what we do together is as natural as breath. What she does though, she tries so damned hard, gives so much of herself. She pushes boundaries, emotions, fears, all in my name, and she is beneath me?

Maybe I should be the one who... ok, no. That's pushing it too far now.

On your knees slut!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1135 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Yes. Yes, you should be the one on your knees.

Drop. Now.

Good little pet.
  2. Old Comment
    "Yes mommy. Kneeling mommy"
  3. Old Comment
    Psh! Kneeling hurts the knees! A submissive stares down only when looking at her tied up dom as she torments him.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment
    Psh! Kneeling hurts the knees! A submissive stares down only when looking at her tied up dom as she torments him.
    Want to look down at me?
  5. Old Comment
    And you call yourself a dom? Pssh, look at you pretending to be a real dominant while you're allowing your subs to have feelings and pretending that they should have opinions. You need to learn how to treat them. Any proper dom knows that subs are only for your pleasure and any signs of individuality or independent thought should be stamped out immediately.

You disgust me. I'd suggest you come back when you've learned how to treat subs properly, but you're too much of a hopeless case for that to ever happen.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Comment
    "Yes mommy. Kneeling mommy"
    It's so sweet you finally learned your place.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by eivins View Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sinister View Comment
    And you call yourself a dom? Pssh, look at you pretending to be a real dominant while you're allowing your subs to have feelings and pretending that they should have opinions. You need to learn how to treat them. Any proper dom knows that subs are only for your pleasure and any signs of individuality or independent thought should be stamped out immediately.

You disgust me. I'd suggest you come back when you've learned how to treat subs properly, but you're too much of a hopeless case for that to ever happen.
    Hahahahaahahaha