Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

Feeling Useless....

Posted 05-18-2010 at 11:08 PM by MetalGreek

Ugh, lately I have seen a lot of good people just go down the drain and I feel so useless in trying to help them. I do all I can and yet it still happens! I used to be able to fix any situation that was going on with my friends and family, but ever since the beginning of the year I haven't been able to do one thing to help! What's wrong with me
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1380 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You aren't in control of other people's lives and choices.

If you want to be a good friend, realize that and move on.
  2. Old Comment
    Ugh you don't get it. I'm not trying to control people as I do sometimes in the SM realm and such. I try to help them and I just can't, I do all I can and it still ends in a bad way, beforehand I could fix almost any problem ><
  3. Old Comment
    hmmm..

I've found the best way to "Help" Someone is to let them know you are "there" for them. In knowing that they feel special even if it is not said it is true. Everybody needs someone and when the time comes they "will" come to you in their own time. I waited for my Bestest for 5 years before she came back to me and said I need you. While it doesn't stop the hurt you feel "now" it gives them a peace they need in the "knowing" of it. There really is only so much one person can do after that it is in their hands. Good luck and know that as long as you lay it out there, they will come to you when the time is right.