Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Stuff

Posted 01-28-2011 at 06:15 PM by maddy09

I don't really have much to say, i mean it doesn't really matter because i doubt many people will read this and i don't care. Well anyway, Hi so my life has been really boring Mostly because im boring. I officially only have one friend in real life. His name is Micheal but his gf hates me so we can't hangout and its making me really sad. Well that is it

BYE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

All about me

Posted 01-23-2011 at 10:04 AM by loke
Updated 01-23-2011 at 10:34 AM by loke

I am Matthew. I am 5'5"

I been on this site since October (twenty something) 2008.

I love the Wii and I am a huge Red Alert and StarCraft series geek/nerd/fan.

Well maybe not everything, but I will try to do a lot. Now I will say this right off the bat, I got this idea off of some other people who did it before me.

My parents had me in the year 1989 so I was born in the 80s, on October 12th, so in a not very interesting month. People...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day #3 - Sleep, Black Ops, and Water.

Posted 01-22-2011 at 08:50 PM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

So, it's almost midnight and I'm pretty tired. I'll be up for another hour probably but all I have on my mind right now is sleeping.

I gave Call of Duty: Black Ops a go today....I'm pretty much garbage. The only thing I found fun about the game was trying to aggravate the more sensitive gamers. Don't think I'll be giving that game another go..

Today I realized that water is the best drink of all time. First off, it's nice and cold and second it comes right out of the tap....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Audio blog 1

Posted 01-22-2011 at 12:35 AM by lilysmaster

So I decided to do a random audio blog thing. So listen if you care. http://lmaster.tumblr.com/post/28702...-know-it-sucks
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day #2 - Exams, Weeds, Toques.

Posted 01-21-2011 at 11:03 AM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

So, today I had my English exam. It was more tedious than hard. A lot of repetitive bullshit. Glad its over with.

I started to watch the show Weeds on Showcase. I like the first episode so I got three seasons of it so it's gonna be a Weeds weekend

I recently noticed I enjoy wearing toques. That is all.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 2.14 average.

Thanking Threads

Posted 01-21-2011 at 09:04 AM by loke

I noticed that threads seem to only get thanked when it is a well written post with amazing grammar. Does that mean those who have a hard time time trying to write well and those who have poor grammar (not on purpose of course) will never get their thread thanked?
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day #1 - Sick...again.

Posted 01-20-2011 at 07:59 PM by AlanWins (My life is Superb)

Well, I decided to make a daily blog just to vent and just have fun.

So day one nothing happened. I stayed home from school because I was sick, didn't hand in my final project for writing. That's fuckin' lame.

I'm sick both physically and mentally. Physically I feel like a zombie and mentally I feel like I have no brain. I can't think.

Off to bed, exam in the morning. Day one was shit. Day two will be better hopefully.
Posted in Uncategorized