Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

School Sucks

Posted 09-19-2011 at 07:23 AM by loke

So I went to school today, I was bored. I had a 50 min class. Came home, I have a 1:30 class later, will be bored again.

lol
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

No Panties

Posted 09-18-2011 at 12:44 AM by CCEasty (My Dares)

Quote:
Originally Posted by undiefree
as before, you are dared to be underwear free, or at least panties free, for 24h. Short-ish skirt is a must. Except this time there are two extra tasks to make it riskier
- you have to keep your knees at least 6 inches apart all day. So if you are sitting opposite some guy, he gets a good look. and there' s always the temptation to check yourself out
- if you drive to work, you have to drive there with a vibe in your pussy. you can have it on or off, you can cum or not cum, all up to you
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Naked Mail Run

Posted 09-18-2011 at 12:35 AM by CCEasty (My Dares)

Quote:
Dared by undiefree
Too easy :P I live in a really secluded area with no one really around! But, so after work, I went inside, dropped off my stuff, and instead of just changing I took off everything (but slipped on some flats because I don't like walking around outside barefoot..) and went outside.
It WAS kind of nerve wracking, lol, even though I was 99% sure no one would see me. I had just.. never left the front door like that before! So anyway, I went to the mailbox, grabbed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About GD? On GD? Maggy, you stoner .

Posted 09-17-2011 at 02:57 PM by Maggy

Today's blog is all about getDare. I know, it's wierd, right? Imagine Maggy, blogging on GD... About GD... He must be high.

Seriously, though. After my previous rage-esque blog post I think I should probably write this rubbish down so it can gather some dust awayyy from Maggy's mind.

The first thing I want to talk about is this stupid argument I got dragged into. It was totally pointless, so I'm not going to bore you with the details, I just have a couple of points to make....
Old

Submissives Do Have a Choice

Posted 09-17-2011 at 10:19 AM by Komodo Jones

I can't believe this actually happened last night. I've strongly urged against people not doing this when thinking of taking me on as a sub, but I never thought people are so stupid to think this. Thankfully, the person I'm talking about is not on this site but it's kind of ironic the site that he's from. Let me start with some background info.
First off, as many of you reading this know, I refer to myself as a switch, meaning I can play either the dominant or submissive role in a d/s relationship....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Loke's First Did you know?

Posted 09-16-2011 at 08:57 PM by loke

Did you know if someone says "Korea' you are not being specific?

Thought about that in chat so may as well start a new gd series "Loke's Did you know?"
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day with the kiddies.

Posted 09-16-2011 at 01:53 PM by Maggy

I really love my little cousins but... wheeew boy, they drive me crazy. "Mashewww, can I hab sumfinks out the draaawer" "Maaashewwww, wacha doing on juur puuuter?" "Maaaashew" "Yes Beth?" "I luuuubs youu" "Thank you, Beth, I love you too." "Uncle Maggy?" "Yes, Owen?" "I love you too." "Thank you, Owen. I love you, too." "So can I have something out the drawer?" -.-; I'm being bribed with love....