Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 13 - fantasy story 2

Posted 04-03-2016 at 10:49 PM by RainbowSky

Likewise on the second morning of my blackmailing I woke up to another text. Morning slut, spank your cunt 250 times with a flogger followed by each ass cheek. Then insert your breakfast into your cunt, leave it 5 minutes then eat it from your cunt. Finally insert and egg into your cunt, wear your crotchless silk bow underwear, no bra and get dressed. Don’t drop the egg all day, if you do it will make a mess.

I bite my lip. Holding an egg in my cunt all day was going to be hard. I take my pyjamas off, grab my rope flogger and get into a comfortable position on my bed. I bite my lip again and swing with my hand. The rope hits my cunt and I wince. 1 down, 249 to go. I close my eyes and keeping swinging, counting carefully each hit. 246, 247, 248,249, 250. I sigh in relief, close my legs and roll over to my knees to repeat to each arse cheek. By the time I finished I was on fire and my entire bum was red. I winced downstairs, grabbing my cereal and milk before going back upstairs. I poured some cereal into my vagina, followed by some milk and lay on the ground with my arse up in the air to stop it falling out. I set a timer for 5 minutes and lay there, wishing things could be different. The alarm went off and I squatted over a bowl and then ate it from there. It tasted weird and sickly. I then placed the egg I had taken from downstairs into my cunt, placed my crotchless underwear on and slipped my jeans and t-shirt on before heading to school.

As I walked I had to clench my cunt. I kept clenching my cunt tight to try and prevent the egg slipping but I knew it wasn’t enough because slowly but surely the egg was slipping until it finally slipped out and into the crotch of my jeans, shortly followed by a roll down my leg to splatter on the pavement and covering my trainers with egg. I sighed but continued on my way. At least it wouldn’t happen at school now and I would be saved a more humiliating episode with the egg.

I arrived at school and again Lauren was there to comment on my no bra situation. I ignored. “Why have you got egg on your shoe?” she asked. I ignored that too and carried on my way. Oh dear, it smashed. Not very good bitch. Prepare for tomorrow. It’s going to be tough now.

I was scared now, anxious to please and do well to avoid getting worse punishments. I was certain that tomorrow I would be in for pain and humiliation and it just scared me. But I knew I had to keep going otherwise I would be blackmailed and my whole life would turn upside down and be finished before it had even started.

Total word count: 500. This story contains the second like, unsure, dislike, limit, toy and clothing item of my signature. While writing it I spanked my cunt and ass, wore my crotchless silk bow underwear with no bra and attempted to keep an egg between my ass cheeks (wouldn’t stay so gave up).
Posted in Topical
Views 1102 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like how the story is developing. And although you have never done an insertion, you described the egg scenario really well.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    I like how the story is developing. And although you have never done an insertion, you described the egg scenario really well.
    Thank you. I had to imagine what it would be like
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Comment
    Thank you. I had to imagine what it would be like
    The description is pretty realistic, as told to me by those with whom I have done this online as well as in real life. Cunt muscles are not strong enough to keep something in there indefinitely. In your story, the slut managed to keep it in while walking, which is rather impressive my the standards of most others.