Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

On the first day of Christmas ....

Posted 12-13-2015 at 12:00 AM by Butterfly

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ....

A blowjob down on her knees.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Not sure if anybody is interested but I thought I would write a quick report for our first night of kinky christmas ...

Asslvr had me bend over the bed and started to tease me with the wand. As he moved the wand back and forth he started to push the small plug in and out. Driving me crazy, getting me closer and closer until the plug popped inside me. Then it was time to get on my knees; horny and wet.

After I used my tongue and lips to drive asslvr crazy, I got him close and then used my hand to make him cum all over my boobs.

Next he had me lay on the bed and put on my clover clamps. He tied them together with a large piece of rope and then threaded it up and over the hook on the ceiling. On the other end of the rope he tied a christmas gift bag. The idea was he would fill the bag with objects, pulling more and more on my nipples.

He started by putting a deck of cards. I could feel my nipples start to stretch. After teasing me again with the wand, he added a bag of loose change, pulling even harder on my nipples. After more teasing and more weight added asslvr let me cum.

But I didn't want to be done yet.

So asslvr pulled the rope back and made me hold it with my teeth. If I let go, it would drop and pull my nipples hard, with almost a pound of weight. He started to tease me with the wand as I held tight with my teeth. I didn't think I would have a problem holding it until I started to cum and asslvr kept going with the wand. I was twitching and twisting and it slipped out of my lips. The bag dropped causing the weight to drop. A second even stronger orgasm built off the first and I couldn't stop myself from bucking, pulling the rope even more. It was incredibly intense.
  2. Old Comment
    Yay! I'm so glad that both of you got enjoyment out of it Great way to start the countdown.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks cookies. I think it's going to be fun for both of us. Asslvr has never had 12 days of blow jobs before so he is excited.
  4. Old Comment
    It was an amazing way to start the count down!! Hopefully it only gets better
  5. Old Comment
    I'm sure it will. Hopefully you don't get bored of my tongue swirling around the head of your ..... ummm anyways .....