Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Bare, trim or un-tended

Posted 03-27-2012 at 11:14 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Been asked how I tend the bush recently which got me thinking. What do you guys/girls think about the mop down below, like go bare or just trim a bit or a lot OR just let it run wild?

I'll tell if you will ;-)

Hugs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Targeting the Ignored FAQ's

Posted 03-26-2012 at 11:29 AM by Komodo Jones
Updated 02-19-2013 at 10:24 PM by Komodo Jones

I don't know why I feel inspired to run this post but it may give you a little more insight into my story "Targeting the Ingored." Just thinking of some questions that might be running through people's heads and I thought I'd answer them, without spoiling any of the story. I will update with more questions as the story progresses. I do have a coupleof questions in thought right now and I will answer them when I have more time as I'm about to leave for my second class of the day while typing...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Applying one of my Catchphrases to Real Life

Posted 03-21-2012 at 10:47 PM by Komodo Jones

I was hoping I would get to write this blog entry at one point in time, and this event happened this evening, I am writing this on the 21st of March, 2012 just in case if I don't finish it tonight. For almost two years, I have been what I call a "free agent." I'm sure I've explained what that is in a previous blog entry but I'll explain it again. A free agent is someone who is part of the bdsm lifestyle who does not own any slaves/subs nor is owned by a dominant. It's important to realize...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

memoires of a depraved primate - part I: marbles

Posted 03-17-2012 at 08:19 AM by RST
Updated 03-17-2012 at 08:24 AM by RST

As I'm a bit above the average age on GD I read stuff younger people are up to and what's on their minds. Sometimes this takes me back to my own younger years and I've decided to make a few blog posts about my own past depravities to share some truths with you all.

part I: marbles

I only just remembered this and it brought a big smile to my face because it reminded me I was a dirty little monkey way before I even became aware of my own sexuality. I think this period was...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	38509.jpg
Views:	897
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	176  
RST
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Dying Breed

Posted 03-16-2012 at 04:47 PM by Komodo Jones

I've talked about this particular topic I'm going to write about on several occasions. I know some people are going to say "Oh shut up already!" But I'm not going to, as opinioons need to be heard. I can automatically say, I am going to have people who disagree with what I'm about to write about but that's to be expected. But I seem to be going around in circles in this first paragraph so I'll start with my main point.
Yesterday, I got a message from a previous potential slave of...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well this sucks

Posted 03-15-2012 at 09:13 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

For the first time in probably ever, a 'This Sucks' blog does not revolve my horrible and sad love life. Nope. I am all good in that field right now. Bros before hoes dudes (I'm kidding). Regardless, I am currently on my last days of spring break. My last real break before the end of the semester. And how am I spending it? With a fever. I am not 100% sure what I have, but I am guessing is a mixture of a bug and my seasonal allergies, as it has been really warm and the temperature has caused pollens...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Temperamental

Posted 03-12-2012 at 11:16 PM by maddy09

My moods have been really weird lately. Sometimes I'm happy for no reason, or sad, also for no real reason. But always there is just this weird numb feeling.

I feel like I am just pretending to feel all these things. But I don't know why. What the reason is.

And I don't know what is wrong with me. Before I always knew why I felt a certain way. And now it is all just unexplainable. I miss being happy. Really happy, not the fake happy I am now.

And I don't...
Posted in Uncategorized