Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SecretDiaper

Rate this Entry

The diaper dare after work

Posted 12-16-2019 at 01:09 PM by SecretDiaper

Hello there.

The after work dare was to go to the grocery store, get plugged and diapered, go shopping and then return home with the diaper and buttplug still in place.

So I just got home from my diapered endeavour. I have to say that I made just one terrible mistake this morning when packing my bag for the day.

I brought my plastic pants, my romper and my diaper. Of course my red Buttplug was with me too.

As I entered the store I was pretty calm and collected. I got in and headed directly into the bathroom. There is only one of them and it is rigged for disabled people and child's so it was pretty spacious in there.
I got undressed and put my clothes on the nearby changing table. I pulled out my buttplug and turned to the sink to quickly splash it with water. I saw my face in the mirror. It was bright red with shame and nervousness. I splashed the plug and then lubed it up (I brought lube as well because of course you bring lube). I put it in and let it settle down for a moment. I wiggled my butt and of course it was vibrating because of the lose ball in its middle.

Then I turned to my diaper. It was a barnyard diaper from rearz. If you know the brand then you know what terrible mistake I talked about at the start of this text. If you dont know the brand just know that the thing can hold up to 6500ml of liquid.

I was standing there naked with a plug in my butt unfolding a pretty diaper. I could feel my own heartbeat in my ears (if I am nervous my ears get red like a firetruck). I put it on the wall and pressed my butt against the rear end of the diaper to hold it in place. As my butt bumped against the wall I could feel the vibrations of that thing again and I thought to myself that this was going to be so much fun. So I pulled the diaper up between my legs and the thickness came to the point where I had to spread my legs a bit more to have it all fit in between said legs.

I taped it shut and walked over to the changing table where my clothes were sitting and watching me with dead eyes because they were ashamed of my actions. I reached for the plastic pants and pulled then over my very thick and crinkly diaper. After that I turned to my romper and put that thing on. With every step I took I could feel the plug in my butt vibrate.

I put my Jean's and my t-shirt back on and stuffed everything what was still lying around back in my backpack. I left the bathroom and I immediately noticed that my face was bright red and I was walking with a mild waddle because of the overly thick diaper between my legs. Strolling through the isles of the store the plug was pretty calm and i would sometimes wiggle my butt to see if it could still vibrate and rest assured it always did. As I was observing the cheese and the milk I wetted myself and it grew even thicker between my legs just to make me waddle slightly more than before. At some point I grabbed my butt and it was really hard to get over the feeling that my diaper was virtually visible because it was so damn thick and puffy.

After checkout i placed the groceries in my backpack and made for my way home. Walking was amazing with the plug in because every step I could feel the thing vibrating my butt to the point where I thought I was never going to take it back out because the feeling was just to damn good. It was really awkward to waddle through the streets of my home city but it was already dark and almost no one was outside execpt the occasional car.

20 minutes later and I am home now. Relaxing on the couch still having the plug in and waiting for my pizza to get ready.

I hope you liked this text.
Best regards
SecretDiaper
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 647 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments