Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

16th Challenge

Posted 02-12-2013 at 01:10 PM by Dareholic

This challenge comes from Jack_Elam_Fan, it was for 99. Mistress had me start this challenge at 10 pm. (22:00). I was able to complete 35 edges in the first hour. In the second hour, Mistress started singing tring to distract me. I was able to keep my focus, and was able to complete another 33 edges. Mistress has a very lovely singing voice. In the third hour, I was able to complete the remaining 31. This time she started to sing very loudly and off key. Trying to get me to lose focus. It did...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

15 Challenge

Posted 02-01-2013 at 12:05 PM by Dareholic

My 15 challenge comes from doflodares. The challenge was once again, 100. Mistress had me do this challenge starting at Midnight. It is a good thing that I still have lots of concentration at night. I am more of a night person anyways. I was able to do all 100 with-in one hour. Mistress wanted me to go fast this time. Good thing I had my concentration. Going fast does mean I need to be ready at any moment once I reach the edge. With each edge coming faster and faster, each and every time; I...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 14 Challenge

Posted 01-23-2013 at 12:05 PM by Dareholic

My 14 challenge comes from sexytitslave. The challenge was for 37. This time, My Mistress told me to go slow. Doing all 37 slowly, it took me just under 3 hours to complete. With each and ever edge going slow, does feel a little different. It was, in my opinion, a little more challenging the going fast. Atleast when going fast, I was able to feel the edge easier, then going fast. I was able to reframe myself from cumming each and every edge that I completed. Not to much in liking going slow, but...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 13 challenge

Posted 01-21-2013 at 10:59 AM by Dareholic

My 13 challenge come from Jack Elam Fan. The challenge was 100. Mistress told me to do all 100 in one night. For the first hour, I has able to complete 34 without any problems. The second hour I was able to complete 33, again without any problems. Then on the last 33, my Mistress start to tickle the bottom of my feet with a white feather. I am so ticklish there. I was doing good until the final 5 edges. The tickling was starting to get to me. My concentration was being pushed to the limits....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 12 Challenge

Posted 01-17-2013 at 01:54 PM by Dareholic

My 12 Challenge come from masters_kitten. The challenge was 100. I was on top of my game on this challenge. I was able to complete 39 in the first hour. Then I was able to 35 in the second hour. The remain 26 in with in 45 min. My Mistress was a little tired, so she just wanted to watch. Without her trying to distract me, it was very easy to keep my concentration. With each and every edge, I was ready to restrain myself from cumming once again. It did take some energy out of me to restrain myself...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 11th Challenge

Posted 01-15-2013 at 05:00 PM by Dareholic

My 11th challenge comes comes from polp. The challenge was 99. It took me a little over 3 hours to complete this one. Mistress loves when I take my time. I was able to complete 35 in the first hour. Each time I was able to restrain myself from cumming fairly easy. The next hour I was able to complete 33. It was little more harder to restrain myself from cumming; but was able to reframe from cumming. In the last 31 edges I did took up the rest of the time. It was harder to restrain myself. Especially...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10th Challenge.

Posted 01-14-2013 at 11:10 AM by Dareholic

The 10th Challenge comes from Rosebrat89. The challenge this time was 89. I had to wait a few days before I could start because my Mistress and Master were gone. They love to watch. They got back late on Sunday from a little trip they took. I told them about the new challenge. They told me to do it after they were done unpacking. It was around Midnight when I was finally able to start. It is a good thing I am more of a night person anyways. I had lots of energy to help me concentrate on my meditation...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized