Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My 23rd Challenge

Posted 03-30-2013 at 01:22 PM by Dareholic

This challenge comes from sandy. The number this time was 13. My Mistress told me to go as slow as possible. Working as slow as I could go; I was able to complete the first 4 edges in one hour, with about 15 minutes apart on the edges. I completed another 5 edges in the second hour, with about 10 minutes apart on the edges. I then completed the remaining 4 edges with-in about 40 minutes, with about 10 minutes between edges. I was able to completely keep my concentration the whole time I was completing...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 22nd Challenge

Posted 03-11-2013 at 12:20 PM by Dareholic

My 22nd Challenge comes from Slave_E, the challenge was 99. Mistress and Master both want me to stand while I was doing this challenge. I really don't like to stand while I do edgings. However, I did as I was told. I was only able to do 25 in the first hour. another 25 in the second hour. 25 in the third hour, my legs are starting to get tired of having to stand. I was able to complete the remaining 25 in another hour. It took extra patients and a lot more focus to stay standing while trying...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 21st Challenge

Posted 03-07-2013 at 04:09 PM by Dareholic

The 21st Challenge comes from justabrony. The challenge was for 15. Mistress told me I had to do all 15 as fast as I can. I was able to complete all 15 edges in 12 minutes. With each and every edge coming faster and faster; I was able to reframe myself from cumming. It takes a little more concentration to prepare myself in order to stop myself from cumming. Good thing I am lots of energy to concentrate. Nice challenge; but maybe next time.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 20th Challenge

Posted 03-06-2013 at 11:33 AM by Dareholic

My 20th challenge comes from "to be dared." The challenge was for 100. Both my Mistress and Master wanted to watch on this challenge. I was able to complete 33 in one hour with no problem. In the second hour I was able to complete 33, however, this time Mistress was tickling my feet with a feather. I am ticklish. It took all my concentration to keep focused on the challenge at hand. I was able to keep my self focused enough to complete another 33 edges. It took more energy from me to...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

19th Challenge

Posted 03-04-2013 at 01:14 PM by Dareholic

My 19th Challenge comes from bwhire. The Challenge this time was 82. Mistress was not feeling to good, so she just had me go at normal pace. I was able to complete 35 edges in the first hour. Another 35 in the second hour. The remaining 12 I complete in about 25 min. With each and every edge I was able to reframe myself from cumming. With no distraction this time, I was very focused on keeping myself from cumming. Maybe next time.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

18th Challenge

Posted 02-16-2013 at 07:44 PM by Dareholic

The 18 Challenge comes from Jack Elam Fan. This time the challenge was for 5, but with the extra challenge of having to go slow. Moving very slowly; I complete the first edge in about 32 min. The second edge took another 29 min. The third edge took me 23 min. The fourth edge took 22 min. Then the final 5 edge took me 20 min. Going slow made me tired, but each and every edge I was completely ready to reframe myself from cumming. I may had to go slow, but that does not distract me from my concentration....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

17th Challenge

Posted 02-14-2013 at 01:19 PM by Dareholic

This Challenge came from iSpuds. The challenge was 73. This time Mistress thought if she where to turn down the heat and make the room cold; thought I would not be able to concentrate. My body is able to raise my body heat when needed to keep me warm. I was able to complete 35 in the first hour. I could feel how cold the room was, but it did not effect my concentration. I completed 33 in the second hour. My body now is feeling cold, but my internal body heat was still there. I finished the remaining...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized