Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

30th Challenge

Posted 05-20-2013 at 10:54 AM by Dareholic

The 30th Challenge comes from some who said they would like to remain anonymous. The challenge was for 88. However, after each set of 11 edges I also had to spank myself with a wooden paddle 11 times. I also had to do each set of 11 edges with in 15 min. and not any less either. Working in a time frame made me more focused on my restraining myself from cumming but I also had to make sure I was on the verge of the edge too. I was able to find the perfect balance of restraining myself and yet being...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

29th Challenge

Posted 05-17-2013 at 10:24 AM by Dareholic

This 29th Challenge comes from Craycray84. The challenge this time was for 10. Both my Master and Mistress wanted me to go slow to make the challenge to go slower. With the help of my mediation techniques I know, the first edge to me one hour. Then I was able to complete another 4 edges in the next hour. Then Master told me to complete the next 5 with-in the next hour. Working as fast as I could, with keeping my mind focused to stop myself from cumming; I was able to complete the last five with-in...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

28th Challenge

Posted 05-10-2013 at 05:50 PM by Dareholic

The 28th Challenge comes from Billyboy. The challenge was for 62 with some guide lines:
1) Must do the edges while standing.
2) Must use a metronome to stroke to.
... Set it to 100 beats per min. for the first 10 edges.
... Set it to 95 beats per min. for the next 10
... Set it to 90 beats per min. for the next 10
... Set it to 85 beats per min. for the next 10
... Set it to 80 beats per min. for the next 10
... Set it to 75 beats per min. for...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

27th Challenge

Posted 04-24-2013 at 11:01 AM by Dareholic

The 27th challange comes from slaveboy63. The challenge this time was 23. My mind was on others things but I was able to complete 8 with in the first hour with no problem. I was able to complete another 8 with in the next hour with no problems either. For the remaining 7 in the third hour of this challenge, Mistress got out a long white feather and started to tickle the bottom of my feet. Try to distract me from concentration. I hate be tickled. Exspecially on the bottom of my feet. I hate to...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

26th Challenge

Posted 04-10-2013 at 11:23 AM by Dareholic

The 26th Challenge comes from nude.for.life. The challenge this time was 99 and also had to spank myself 30 times too. Mistress told me I had to edge 33 time, then spank myself 10 times. I was able to complete each round with in a hour. It was different having to stop and the switch positions to spank myself. Mistress told me to use the paddle, with some force behind it. She said she want to hear the whack. First 2 rounds of edging the 33 times and then spanking myself 10 times went good with...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

25 Challenge

Posted 04-06-2013 at 08:34 PM by Dareholic

The 25 Challenge I have comes from AzerFox. This time the challenge was 23. Tonight Mistress wanted me to go slow on the first 11 edges. Doing so it took me a little over an Hour and a half to complete all 11 going as slow as I possibly can. I was ready to put my self in my meditative state to stop myself from cumming. I would hate to disappoint my Mistress as she loves to watch. For the remaining 12, Mistress told me to go as fast as I possibly could go. I was able to complete the remaining 12...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 24th Challenge

Posted 04-06-2013 at 01:05 PM by Dareholic

The 24th Challenge comes from polp. The challenge being 100. Mistress told me to 25 in an hour for a total of 4 hours. The first hour I was barely able to make the mark. I just barely got the 25 one with in the hour. The next hour was easier for me to complete the 25 needed to make the mark that time. I even had 4 min. and 45 seconds to spare to let me rest until the next hour of edging. The third hour went pretty much just like second hour. With no problem of me being able to retrain myself...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized