Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Bimbo Fucktoy Play

Posted 09-18-2017 at 07:26 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Recently I made a bet with AM and ended up losing and got landed with two days of high protocol. I hate high protocol. I tend to only use titles in play or when I am asking for something, as if I do it all the time it loses its meaning for me and I'm using titles just to use them instead of feeling them. And as for immediate obedience and no brattiness? Bah! That's so not me. So I wasn't too impressed with this high protocol I had coming to me.

I didn't know when they would be happening
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

The Logistics of Blackmail.

Posted 09-09-2017 at 01:21 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I recently read that blackmail requires little or no trust at all and I disagree entirely. That wasn't the exact quote but close enough and I'm too lazy to go hunting for the exact one.

It may seem an odd dynamic to need trust but I personally think it requires a lot of trust. Without it, it wouldn't even be able to get started. Take for instance the fact you need some starting materials for it to even begin. Are you going to recieve those materials be it pictures, audio, videos, personal
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Opinionated Brat to Mindless Fucktoy.

Posted 09-05-2017 at 05:14 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I'm a huge brat. I like to irritate AM, to bug him, to drive him insane. Just today I responded with a "Mr Butthead." instead of "Sir." In the middle of a quick play scene. Even though when I did so I was fairly sure the pain on my nipples would become even worse than it already was. I hate nipple pain, but that didn't stop me. And it did get worse, but I still giggled.

So when AM suddenly told me something along the lines of he knows what I can and can not do, what...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Silly Joint Poem

Posted 08-31-2017 at 03:58 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

AM likes it when I give him small one verse silly poems to put in his signature. I noticed today the last one I gave him had vanished and when I questioned why he said it must have been deleted when Aimee and I fixed his profile for him so he needed a new one.

The first one he got was:

Daddy want to sleep while Icey was bored
so she giggled and snuck his phone cord
and with a great big thwack and sudden ache
Daddy's eyes opened now wide awake
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Am I Scary?

Posted 08-28-2017 at 03:58 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 08-28-2017 at 04:12 PM by IceMaiden

Recently I've had three different members talk to me for the first time and later tell me I'm not as scary as I seem.

It got me thinking to if even more people think I am scary/unapproachable etc. I can be pretty blunt at times, but that's usually only when I'm calling out BS or someone being rather silly. And I'm usually still nice about it, even then.

So I wondered exactly what made me seem scary. Is it because of the bluntness? Or because I call it as I see it? Am I actually
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Subbing and Domming for Dummies.

Posted 08-08-2017 at 03:34 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 08-08-2017 at 05:56 PM by IceMaiden

AM and I co wrote this and from the other's perspective. He is black, I am pink.

When asked to collect a toy for use on yourself, your best friend is "it has poofed, I lost it." Never put your toys away neatly and periodically lose them all - bonus points for finding one toy just at the exact time you cannot use it.

When your sub tells you they don't have said toy, threaten them with empty threats and glare at them before laughing and calling them a little shit....
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Landing on 30!

Posted 08-01-2017 at 04:43 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 10-03-2017 at 03:09 PM by IceMaiden

Seeing Butterfly and Jaro play this made me want to play again myself. I don't have much alone time at the moment so the majority of rolls were created to be able to be completed while hidden/with others this time, as well as changing most of them from the first time I played. This time AM and I decided on 30, instead of 50.

We also decided I can only have four pending tasks at one time. I have to start over if I go past 30, until I land on it. I was sneaky this time and made sure the
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized