Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > vladimir_bz_lion

1. Old Comment

Admonition from Top to Bottom. Chapter four. About Signs

You do give some very good examples. But, their are those who would question certain parts. Yet, as in any thing else. It really depend on the thoughts and feelings in each on that degree.
  2. Old Comment

Oxytocin

Nice addition there

Unfortunately, it's the last sentence before (from Wikipedia) that bothers me.
  3. Old Comment

Why i hate Omegle

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wetgirlforyou View Comment
    Omegle loves you and you hate it?
    yep It was very frustrating...
    Posted 05-02-2014 at 02:11 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  4. Old Comment

Why i hate Omegle

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wetgirlforyou View Comment
    Hahahaaa!!! You are so adorable!
  5. Old Comment

Why i hate Omegle

6. Old Comment

So You Want Your Boyfriend To Dominate You

man, this is scarily similar to how I discovered my dominant side. I liked how you included humor, especially the "But I don't want to have to train my own Dom!" part. This is great, in fact, I think I'll go bookmark it...
    Posted 01-28-2014 at 08:28 AM by TheAwesomeBisexual TheAwesomeBisexual is offline
  7. Old Comment

If you’re submissive, stop being ashamed.

I honestly almost unfriended you over those last few paragraphs of misogynistic blabber.
  8. Old Comment

I deleted it because I realized that it really does not fit with my posts and can cause more confusion about my position. I truly believe that women are naturally submissive (at least most of them), but that does not mean that I am misogynistic. On the contrary, I truly love women! ....like my pets.
    Posted 01-07-2014 at 06:08 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  9. Old Comment

Yeah easy to say now that you deleted your little section of misogynist blabla.
    Dont get me wrong though, its probably a good thing that you did delete it and I hope you ment it all like you are argueing now.
  10. Old Comment

Maybe you read TOO much between the lines....
    Posted 01-06-2014 at 12:09 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  11. Old Comment

What it means to be a dominant.

Everyone chooses for themselves.
    Posted 01-06-2014 at 12:08 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  12. Old Comment

What you're describing is a gentleman. Are all dominants gentlemen/gentlewomen? Surely not. Must they be? I certainly hope not. While I understand your philosophy and mindset, the the notion of a romantic, caring Dom isn't what everyone seeks. There are many who do, but then there are odd little submissives like me, who would run screaming from what you describe. Being with someone like that would be torture beyond belief. Then again, maybe that's your point.

Give me reckless torture and rape over a true gentleman, any day of the week.
  13. Old Comment

Very well written. Strong words.
  14. Old Comment

Submissive and horny?

I don't have kik or any other fancy schmancy messengers you kids have these days. If you wish to message me you can do so via PM or my E-mail [email protected]. If I I shall consider that you are interesting to me, maybe I'll give you my Skype.
    Posted 01-04-2014 at 01:42 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  15. Old Comment

Maybe I read too much between the lines, but for me it sounded like you were trying to convince submissives to become more submissive in these last paragraphs. Or maybe I just made the mistake to read what you wrote above this blog as an introduction.
  16. Old Comment

So it’s kinda weird how you interpreting my words. I'm not saying that you should expose your obedience for show or necessarily combine sexual submission and social passivity. I only said you have the right to choose to be submissive...
    If you want to be a stay at home mom, there is nothing wrong with that even though feminists are telling you that its oppressive (it's not btw). Same goes for your sexuality. If you want to be like a stereotypical women and be dominated by your man, there is nothing wrong with that.

Our current culture is more or less (for lack of a better analogy) telling women to act like men, and when they don't, they are alienated and painted as a sad excuse for a women, when this could be further from the truth. She quite literally can become an enemy of her gender.
    It's probably because you've had it drilled into you all of your life that women need to be "strong and independent", and in many aspects of your life, that's a good thing. But your sex life is allowed to be whatever you want it to be, independently of your life outside the bedroom. You're having trouble separating the two, and you're having trouble moving beyond the simplified lessons you were taught by your parents (or whoever raised you) into adult life, where you are allowed to use your own brain to determine when it's appropriate to follow your teachings, and when it's okay to think for yourself.
    That is also a common situation. Ideas that we are taught as children are VERY powerful, and even though they are frequently simplified so that we can understand them as young children, we often take those lessons literally, even into adulthood. Parents and teachers often teach young kids simplified rules, and then fail to revisit the issue with a more complicated and realistic version of the rules later on. For example, many little kids are taught "touching THERE is BAD!", and then NOT taught as a young teen that "touching there is something you do when you're in a relationship with someone who really cares about you, and anyone ELSE touching there is bad." Many people have massive guilt about expressing their sexuality as a result, which is often seen as a good thing by parents when their kid is still a teen, but who don't realize the long-term damage they are causing.

You need to understand and truly ACCEPT that the moral guidelines and expectations you were taught growing up were really only intended to be a framework and a starting point, and that as an adult, you are not only allowed, but EXPECTED to make your own decisions and set your own rules based on your own personal needs and desires. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
    As for my preference, then you're right, I love serious and outgoing slaves, because I myself used to treat serious relationship and my obligations in them. So I enter only those relationships that have a chance of long term. I accept the newbies, although I find it hard to interact with a very shy girl. But the choice of partner and the type of relationship - is a private matter and extraneous are not affected.
    Posted 01-01-2014 at 11:51 AM by vladimir_bz_lion vladimir_bz_lion is offline
  17. Old Comment

Have you ever stopped and thought about the fact that 'offering yourself to completely to another' is not always possible for most of us. There is a reason why BDSM is so often only in the bedroom. If I am not comfortable to speak about it to each and everyone than maybe I should not show it to each and everyone. Thats why you would never get me to wear a collar in public or anything like that.

And by the way, just because its a beautyful dynamic does not mean it has to be the only one that is. Saying that just because I am submissive in private does not mean I should have to go all the way and become completely dependant on someone like you implied.

Im sure you did not mean it in a bad way but it seemed like you were dealing out blows (no pun intended) to shy submissives or those who only like submission as a game now and then, which I think is not fair at all.
  18. Old Comment

The subjection of women

Thanks for always writing awesome blogs :-) And what you said about conquering a woman being part of the fun is true for us, too. The power games to feel our way around each other are like when a kid breaks a rule just to see if the parent's going to do anything. After all, if i challenge you and you let me get away with it, you're obviously not worthy of my respect. But it's fun to see how far we can push the limits.
  19. Old Comment

I love being called Sir

I haven't actually tried using "Sir" as a title with any Doms as of yet. But, I would almost certainly use it in mockery. Or at least half-mockery.
    Updated 02-02-2014 at 03:40 AM by kittenlyss
  20. Old Comment

Punishment

This sounds like a very suitable punishment for a slut that does not behave!
  21. Old Comment

Forever your protection

Cute

Aww that's nice x
  22. Old Comment

What does love mean?

I have heard this a few times over the years and it still takes my breath away every time. Kids are so perceptive and intelligent, more so than we give them credit for. Love is at its purest form when it comes from a child.

And I know this is off topic, but how anybody, in this world, can hurt a child after hearing how wonderful and innocent and pure they are kills me.
    Posted 11-03-2013 at 03:30 PM by butterflyslave butterflyslave is offline
  23. Old Comment

The power of a woman’s submissiveness

I agree that there is strength in submitting willfully to another, be it man or woman. I am submissive by nature and not just in the bedroom. In my everyday life I naturally hold submissive qualities, and I do view myself as femine. I have been hurt many times because I have been to nice or too sweet, and people have taken advantage. Therefore as a submissive I feel vunerable a lot of the time.

It is for this reason that I view my control or power as a gift, and I don't give it to just anybody. It is something I take seriously, and although I am not rude to anybody I meet, I do feel like I am sometimes on guard when first meeting somebody. It is only when I have had a chance to get to know somebody, learn about their character and their view of the world, do I give them my gift, and fully submit.
    Posted 10-25-2013 at 08:11 PM by butterflyslave butterflyslave is offline
  24. Old Comment

I love being called Sir

Well at first I didn't like it but when I warmed up to it I felt this somewhat thrill from it.
    Posted 10-21-2013 at 06:40 AM by kellyevangelinemacy kellyevangelinemacy is offline
  25. Old Comment

Instant Mood Changers

Perfect! Reading this made me weak in the knees.