Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Hunger Games/Free

Posted 02-20-2012 at 11:05 PM by Manbearpig

There will be two different aspects of this blog, I just want to create one blog post however.

Today, I finished the Hunger Games series. The three books, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire and Mockingjay are one of the most exciting and enjoyable books that I have ever read. They are scary, horrifying, yet so riveting and awesome all at the same time. These books were so rewarding to read that I am sure whatever I put in this blog post will not be able to comprehend the greatness of this series. Therefore, I will recommend you go out and find out what I mean yourself. The books are truly not that expensive and trust me, it is something you will not forget anytime soon.

The second part of this blog is something weird that happpened to me shortly after I finished Mockingjay this weekend. That is, for whatever reason, I feel free. I don't know what I am free of. But for whatever reason, that was the first thought that came into my mind. I don't know if it is from what I talked about in my last blog. I feel it might be. Maybe it is that for whatever reason, I finally am able to comprehend something. Something that has taken me 21 years and 4 months to really understand. People like me for who I am, not who I sometimes feel I have to pretend to be. Maybe it is because I realized this morning that I really am smarter than what I make myself out to be sometimes.

Maybe it was simply from realizing of how truly blessed I am. Not only for where I am from and what I have, but because I have something a lot of people don't know how to find. An outlet where I can express how I feel anonymously but so open at the same time. I know not a lot of people read this blog, but I know some do. I know only a few people here have seen a picture of me and only a handful of people know my actual name. About a year back, I shared my story to a select group of people, people I don't know, plenty, if not all, people who I will never meet. But having this outlet allows me to share how I really feel. It allows me to feel free from any other issues I might have. It allows me to me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1354 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    -Huggles-!
    Glad there are people here who enjoy the series as much as I do (:
  2. Old Comment
    Nice one MBP - glad to hear you're feeling better about life.