Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rate this Entry

JuNo Day 6 Task & Report

Posted 06-09-2023 at 04:23 PM by lola.fox

JuNo Task Day 6

1 Point: Find and post three gifs you enjoy in #nsfwmedia. Edge once before posting each.
2 Points: Do #1 and also post a report telling us how you are feelings at this stage of Juno. (Minimum of 150 words).
3 Points: Do #1 and #2 and also post an original story or caption of at least 150 words.

JuNo Task 6 Report

I went with three points today. I can’t post all three gifs here because they contain nudity, but if you’re interested you can check out the server. I did find a gif from a set I used for my caption that covered any nudity that I’m posting here with the caption after my report.

I’ve been doing okay so far. Up until today I was feeling the effects of JuNo in the way that I had hoped I would feel them. It got me to become more aware of myself and my wants and needs, as well as to take a few minutes every day to be kinky. I wanted this to be a good lead up to lots of fun plans I have coming up mid June, including a kink convention, so I thought it could essentially be extremely long foreplay. It has definitely helped. I bought some fun new toys, some outfits and have really been enjoying playing along at a relaxed pace since I’m only playing for half the time. My mindset has wavered a bit over the past day, not due to the game, but with dealing with some in person stress, so it definitely took me out of the headspace I was enjoying. I’m glad today’s task was a little easier and more introspective to help reframe that mindset for me, and I’m also sure the bazillion more edges I need to finish for my photo points will aid in that as well!

'When I told you I wanted to fuck, I'm sure you weren't envisioning this. I know it was misleading to tell you I finally found a third for our threesome, but I'm really pleased with myself right now. My only regret is not being able to see the reaction on your face behind your leather hood when you realized what was happening. I know you were nervous when I was fucking you from behind, wondering what she was thinking while she was watching, as she didn't make a sound. Was she disgusted by your whines? Laughing at your lack of dignity as you stroked the dildo between your legs feverishly in tandem to every pump of the dildo in your ass? If she was, you didn't hear her. You knew she was in the room because you could feel her thighs bumping into your arms from the bouncing of the bed. You decided to be ambitious and beg to taste her, so I gave you permission since you were so eager. I really wish I got to see your face when you realized something was wrong. She wasn't wet and she felt cold. I wish I got to see your cheeks glow pink when you realized she was plastic. I'm not too bothered though. Seeing the cum dribble out of your cage just a moment later as you hung your head in shame, your body defying your mind, too turned on by the humiliation to save your last scraps of dignity made up for it.'
Posted in Reports
Views 624 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Haha what a mind fuck lol