Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

It Just Happened So fast...

Posted 03-31-2011 at 10:35 PM by MetalGreek

Today my girlfriend gave me a call on my cellphone and all she had to say was that she was breaking up with me and that she didn't like me how i liked her anymore. I immediately began crying. I just sat outside in the rain for the next hour saying "I don't want you to leave, please stay by my side. I need you." All she had to reply was no. I feel as if my heart has been ripped out of me, stomped on, ripped into shreds then shoved down my throat. I hate my life and i just wish this would all end right now. I miss her so much...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3288 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ouch...please tell me this isn't some tasteless April Fools' joke.

I feel for you dude. If you need someone, I'm here.
    Posted 03-31-2011 at 11:56 PM by AlmightyElemental AlmightyElemental is offline
  2. Old Comment
    At least she called you.

I had a gf who broke up with my by telling a friend through text to tell me through text that we weren't dating anymore. So I know how you feel, but at least you could talk to her.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    At least she called you.
    Well if she breaks up via phone it probably was better she left or maybe I am just oldschool.

I feel for you too. And its not worth thinking about ending anything right now, even if it feels like that.
  4. Old Comment
    Aren't you like, 16?
    Things will get better.
  5. Old Comment
    I'm 17 and I was the one who called her. I didn't mean ending it like that. I just mean like giving up on trying in life >< and thanks you guys
  6. Old Comment
    Just because you're 16, or 17, doesn't mean that someone breaking your heart hurts any less.

*hugs* Do something nice for yourself this weekend. =)