Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Felix645

1. Old Comment

#04 - Becoming an Edging Toy - More Edging

Quote:
    Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Comment
    Someone's enjoying themselves. Mirrors are everything! I have a small hand mirror that I hold between my feet when I'm masturbating so I can see my pussy getting wetter and wetter. Watching me spank her is even hotter. Look at you though. Already getting frustrated and you're not even a week in. I love seeing your struggle and can't wait to read about your cock getting tortured with 100 edges a day. That'll be unbearably frustrating I imagine!
    I am ^^ an yeah, using the mirror was a whole other experience!
    Also Im not frustrated in a „I have to cum way right now“ way. But Im happy that you like seeing me edge myself into a mess, I guess it will only get worse from now on
  2. Old Comment

#04 - Becoming an Edging Toy - More Edging

Someone's enjoying themselves. Mirrors are everything! I have a small hand mirror that I hold between my feet when I'm masturbating so I can see my pussy getting wetter and wetter. Watching me spank her is even hotter. Look at you though. Already getting frustrated and you're not even a week in. I love seeing your struggle and can't wait to read about your cock getting tortured with 100 edges a day. That'll be unbearably frustrating I imagine!
    Posted 09-11-2020 at 12:46 AM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline
  3. Old Comment

#03 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edging intensifies

Quote:
    The more detail the better! I'm so into this now! Enjoy your unsatisfied cock and slowly filling balls. I just bought a new vibrator and when it arrives I'll be cumming seven ways from Sunday while you'll be pathetically stroking your cock with no relief in sight getting hornier and hornier.
    Thank you for your thoughts, and Im definitely enjoying my balls being filled right now!

Your teasing me! Now I already have a hard cock for my morning edges
    And thats how its gonna be, other people cumming while I only deserve edging my cock!
  4. Old Comment

#03 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Edging intensifies

The more detail the better! I'm so into this now! Enjoy your unsatisfied cock and slowly filling balls. I just bought a new vibrator and when it arrives I'll be cumming seven ways from Sunday while you'll be pathetically stroking your cock with no relief in sight getting hornier and hornier.
    Posted 09-09-2020 at 08:26 PM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline
  5. Old Comment

#02 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Drained and Edged

Quote:
    I'm loving this blog! Congrats on going past your comfort zone with the hidden public two days in a row! Can't wait to read about later when you've been edging your cock for weeks without cumming and your balls are full and you're so desperate to cum that edging becomes torture and your Master is making you do two long sessions a day anyway!
    Wow, Im happy you like it! And thanks, it really took me some boldness ^^

And dont tease me with stuff like this, it makes me hard every time (dont actually stop it though, please? )
    Updated 09-09-2020 at 06:54 AM by Felix645
  6. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by striker28us View Comment
    How much do you Enjoy the denial and full balls even at this moment sub?
    Well, they are still being filled again. Right now Im enjoying it a lot!
  7. Old Comment

I'm loving this blog! Congrats on going past your comfort zone with the hidden public two days in a row! Can't wait to read about later when you've been edging your cock for weeks without cumming and your balls are full and you're so desperate to cum that edging becomes torture and your Master is making you do two long sessions a day anyway!
    Posted 09-08-2020 at 10:18 PM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline
  8. Old Comment

How much do you Enjoy the denial and full balls even at this moment sub?
  9. Old Comment

#00 - Becoming an Edging Toy - The Beginning

Quote:
    Ohh this sounds exciting. Good luck on your journey!
    Thank you, mate!
  10. Old Comment

#00 - Becoming an Edging Toy - The Beginning

Ohh this sounds exciting. Good luck on your journey!
    Posted 09-06-2020 at 03:25 PM by theobsessionqueen theobsessionqueen is offline