Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Loving the dares and orders

Posted 09-02-2015 at 07:10 PM by Kytten

So have been doing bondage dares last few times, I rather like these because you go out in the bondage and no one even knows... lol depending on what you wear, mine however was noticeable, The sensation of the bondage rubbing me when I already am so horny due to edging dares and no cumming orders, I am not complaining by all means, I am actualy loving it. So hot tho it hurts anticipating being allowed to cum... I have been given daily dares and orders and during have not been allowed to cum. I have...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Spankings and Orgasm #24

Posted 09-02-2015 at 03:46 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Thank you to everybody who posted on my birthday spankings thread, and thank you for all your wonderful birthday wishes. I had a fantastic birthday thanks to Asslvr and all of you.

Last night, after having a wonderfully delicious birthday dinner made for me by Asslvr, we decided it was time to receive my birthday spankings. We tallied the results and they were as follows:

236 votes
189 posts
+26 Assvr's addition for my age
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Thank you

Posted 09-01-2015 at 11:46 AM by Kytten

I wanted to thank the creators and coordinators of this site, thanks to all the great friends I am making here and thank you to anyone who goes into my page and comments on my blog etc... I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this site and love they way you allow us to modify our page to show who we are. So far I have had a wonderful experience and wish the same for all the members. well to round this blog up I just want to say a big..

Thank you

<3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Storries

Posted 08-30-2015 at 03:00 PM by Kytten

I am a short story writer I write romance, kink, bdsm etc...

here is a small sample, Josie gets an order to go to a specific restaurant wearing just a see through shirt no bra, a skirt and no panties. when she arrives the waitress asks her order? Josie says yes and the waitress brings her to a semi private area, there is a man in this area and he asks her for her name she proclaims Josie and he smiles at her. indicating with his hand for her to sit beside him.

Josie sits...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Complete Fetish List

Posted 08-30-2015 at 12:18 PM by maxblank
Updated 03-19-2018 at 02:20 PM by maxblank

W.I.P

These are based on the assumption that I am the sub
Headings represent how 'into' the given kink I am out of 100

100-90
body fluid fetish
consensual non-consent
forced
dacryphilia
solo
bondage
pain
cg/l
false comfort
gagging
sleepy sex
enforced bedtime
stress/predicaments
urinating in clothing
chastity

80-70
gags
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just about figured it out.

Posted 08-30-2015 at 11:21 AM by Kytten

The only things I still need to figure out is how to initiate a pm with someone. and how to juggle every dare and command. I am not doing to bad yet, I just need to be prepared as the numbers are rising lol. I basically have the rest of the navigating figured out and have been enjoying the site thank you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am Going to be sorry.....

Posted 08-29-2015 at 01:04 AM by Kytten

Oh wow I never expected this when I enrolled, not complaining just kinda surprised. I have found that I have multiple dares and was teetering on having another for the last 24 hrs. this has been a thrilling few days. I wish I had started on this site a long time ago. still learning some navigation and rules but I really like what I have discovered so far.
Posted in Uncategorized