Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 10 votes, 3.70 average.

Early Birthday Present for AM, Icy's PoV.

Posted 04-19-2017 at 12:28 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 04-19-2017 at 12:38 PM by IceMaiden

A little background: Quite a while ago AM mentioned he was going to have Aimee and I orgasm together while on a voice call with him...with both our cameras on. We both sulked, pouted and said we didn't want to do that we were way too shy! AM knew that whilst we were pouting about it, we really were shy/self conscious about this, so he never made us do it although he still teased about it.

I knew how much he wanted it so when we made our deal or no deal board that the three of us play together, in a moment of insanity I added the box "Jen and Aimee cum on cam together." in AM's list of good boxes. As he wanted it so much I thought there should be a small chance of him winning it...but not too much of a chance. We still didn't want to do it! We were doing quite well avoiding that box every time we played for a while as AM killed the box early most times. But then...it happened. He had chosen that very box, kept it all the way to the end and chosen not to swap it! So it got added to mine and Aimee's list of things to do from deal or no deal.

It was difficult finding a time to do it because of time zones and schedules but I don't think either of us really minded that. And then when I won "pass on a task" from another game, guess what I passed on? Yep, I passed on the cum on cam together, effectively killing it from Aimee's list too. She couldn't do it without me after all. AM wasn't too happy about it, but we were!

About three weeks ago I started thinking about AM's birthday and what to give him. It isn't always possible for me to mail him something so it was going to have to be something self created and something I could give him over skype. Last year was a very personalised video and I needed to equal that this year. And then a small thought came to me whilst thinking what I could make for him "What about the simultanious orgasm...?" I already knew he badly wanted it. I also knew how shy I would be, how anxious, nervous and self conscious. Could I really do it...? The nerves were, after all, one of the reasons he hadn't just ordered us to do it already for him. He knew it was something we would both find very difficult.

Initally I dismissed the idea and kept searchig for something else to give to him but I kept coming back to the same thought. It would be difficult and I would probably die of nerves during it but I knew how much he would like it. I was so conflicted! I wanted him to have it because of how happy it would make him but I also wasn't sure if I could go through with it. I knew I would be naked on cam and I had/have all my body image fears and insecurities to deal with. But I knew how happy he would be...could I do it for him?

After all this back and forth discussion with myself I messaged Aimee and suggested we did this as a birthday gift for him. (She says I decided and told her we were but I'm pretty sure I suggested and she just went along with it ) So it was decided that's what we were going to do for his birthday and there was still a few weeks to go, so I too didn't really think much of it. And whenever I started to I thought about something else as I knew if I continously thought about it I'd become so overwhelmed with nerves I would probably back out.

His birthday got nearer and nearer and this morning I realized soon it would be a pain to plan our schedules when we were all here until at least mid week next week. I didn't want us to be late doing it as AM so nicely told me he suspected I would be late like usual with his gift as I am with everything else.(And here we were, both early. I want a cookie and orgasm for me and Aimee.) So I asked AM this afternoon if I could have an orgasm, he said yes and called me so he could watch. Aimee wasn't quite ready yet so I told AM to give me another 15 or so minutes but I couldn't tell him why I needed those 15 minutes just yet. He looked confused but accepted and soon after Aimee told me she was good to go so I asked AM to call back and once on the call told him he would need to add Aimee into the call. He looked more confused at this point and asked me "Does she know?" in regards to her being added to the call. Which is a silly question because he knows how extremely shy I am even just talking non sexual and clothed so there wont ever be a time in my lifetime where I make a call to an unsuspecting person. Anyway I told him she did, and he hung up and called into our group chat. He looked even more confused by this point. Aimee had answered with her camera not just microphone and was naked and I had moved my computer chair and was sitting on my couch that I had moved in front of the computer desk. I don't think he expected either of those. So for a minute we were all silent and then he says "I have no idea what's going on here." and Aimee and I sort of giggled in a blushy way before I told him, "we decided that since you wanted the cam cum so badly... here we are"

At this point he smiled and I swear his face lit up when he realized what was going on. Neither Aimee or I quite knew how to start it off, so I told AM I was waiting for when he was ready to which he informed us he was very ready and took control of the situation. He commented how Aimee was naked and I was not, to which she told him she can put some clothes on but he didn't agree and said Jen can lose the clothes instead so I started to take off my jumper. My heart was going so fast! I've shared pictures and pre recorded videos with very very few people and 99% of those have been clothed too. (Except the boob pictures, because, boobs.) The only person I had ever undressed myself live for was AM himself. And even with just him I still sometimes get shy, almost two years on. So I'm actually surprised how quickly I stripped out of my clothes and I bet he was too since I usually pout and mock complain about it but didn't this time when all three of us were there.

At this point my dog decided she wanted to play ball and kept jumping up onto the couch I was sitting on and dropping her ball in my lap or behind my back and butting me until i threw it so I went to put her in another room while we did this and I got even shyer as I stood up. Before standing only my boobs were really visible on the camera due to how I was sitting, so when I stood and took her out of the room and came back I knew that most if not all of me could be seen and the blushing started.

When I returned and sat down AM told me I could take my wand and begin as I take longer than Aimee to cum. I tried to sneakily place the wand and position myself so just my boobs were visible again but AM wouldn't let that happen and told me to sit back on the couch, spread my legs and left my legs up. I wanted to die!!! Somehow I managed to get myself in this position and a quick glance at my own camera informed me all of my body AND face was now visible. I wanted to hide sooo bad. But I turned on the wand and managed for about 15 seconds before I asked "Can Aimee start too now?!" I didn't want to be the only one wanding I felt like there was far too much attention focused on me!

AM told Aimee to begin too and after a while of wanding he said Aimee's near the edge, which I already knew and was trying to speed myself up so I didn't keep her waiting on the edge forever. But AM decided she wouldn't hold the edge, she would just cum a few times instead. I have no idea how many Aimee did before I got to my first, I just know AM was mean and greedy and should be nicer to her! At some point in this he asked me "Who are you and what are you?" I knew the specific answer he wanted but still found it amusing to answer with "Jen and yours." He wasn't as amused and repeated the question. I gave him the same answer, so he asked again and this time his voice had changed to that stern dommy tone that lets me know I'm not far away from paying for brattiness so I backed down and gave him the real answer he wanted.

But he wasn't done, no. Now he asked Aimee a similar question, and her response of "I'm Aimee! I'm female, I'm American," had me burst into giggles. I giggled even more when she told him he was forgetting that we were really the ones in charge so just sit back and be the birthday boy. AM didn't find this as amusing as we did, I have no idea why. So after he had Aimee do two orgasms within seconds of each other he asked her who's in charge? And she told him we are! Cue more orgasms seconds apart with her wand. The next time he asked she told him he was. (But he isn't. She didn't mean it. We are. *nods*)

Somewhere in all those multiple orgasms of Aimee's, I had cum too. I don't remember exactly when as it's a little hazy. So at this point the wand was starting to become less pleasurable and I asked if I could stop now. But no, I had another orgasm to do too apparently. I swear, AM didn't listen or read anything properly. We always said ONE orgasm. One. Singular. Not plural! He counted me down from 5 and I managed to have the second orgasm not long after he said cum and then he allowed me to stop and turn the wand off.

I hadn't looked at either of them in quite a while and did so now and I could feel my own face bright red and feel the blushing and there was a second or so of silence where Aimee and I didn't really know what to say, lost in the shyness and we just did that! mode. AM then started talking as Aimee turned her camera off and I commented she had a very good idea and switched mine off too, and soon after we all ended the call.

Sooooo. That's AM's early birthday gift from his two favourite girls. It was scary, it was difficult, I wanted to run and hide, there were times I wanted to just stop and had to fight to continue and complete it for him...but I am very glad I did. He later told me he enjoyed it alot and was very very very impressed with us. And that makes me super happy.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 899 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report. My favorite part is the brattiness as always ... also I can imagine the look on his face when he realized what was going on and I love it!
  2. Old Comment
    I thought it was just me that laughed when you girls said you were in control I find that so cute! Of course if I was the dom in that situation it might not be as funny to me, but still you got to have lots of playful ness in your life! I hope you enjoyed it I really loved reading your report!!
  3. Old Comment
    You two are super cute. I'm so glad you had fun
    Posted 04-20-2017 at 08:29 AM by Princess.Ashley Princess.Ashley is offline