Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DumbSlut1

1. Old Comment

Orgasm Diary

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pranjal View Comment
    Hey I believe the OP is your sub. So was she allowed an orgasm to update here or she is still denied?
    She is still denied. Due to her recent accidental (ruined) orgasm, her denial was extended to another 100 days from that point. If she has no accidents, and edges at least 1000 times during this time, then I may give her permission to orgasm.
    Updated 11-01-2023 at 05:21 PM by Azyliux
  2. Old Comment

Orgasm Diary

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Azyliux View Comment
    Such a shame that your denial needed to be extended, but I am proud of you!
    Hey I believe the OP is your sub. So was she allowed an orgasm to update here or she is still denied?
  3. Old Comment

Orgasm Diary

Such a shame that your denial needed to be extended, but I am proud of you!
  4. Old Comment

Orgasm Diary

Well then I will be waiting for that update
  5. Old Comment

Orgasm Diary

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pranjal View Comment
    Hey I used to read this but it's been many days since your denial Journey. Are you still being denied and that's why you are not updating this?

I would suggest maybe also put in the ruins if you had them during this journey.

Have fun
    Hi, Pranjal! Sorry for my absence. I will be updating soon. Although after this last update it will be a long time before I have another orgasm to report 🙈
  6. Old Comment

Orgasm Diary

Hey I used to read this but it's been many days since your denial Journey. Are you still being denied and that's why you are not updating this?

I would suggest maybe also put in the ruins if you had them during this journey.

Have fun
  7. Old Comment

Orgasm Diary

I edged 20 time while reading through your reports here while being a good cockwarming toy keeping cock warm but not allowed to move on it.

Gosh I wish I could cum being fucked so good like you've been allowed just imagining your first orgasm so wonderfully fucked to the point of shakey legs and tears made me so jelous. I wanted to be fucked so bad by the cock I was warming!

The next one where you were fully filled made me yern for something to be in my mouth!!!

Oh gosh the ruined orgasm made me so horny as that method of pussy full and vibe on clit is how I am edging! The little bit of arousal in fear of if I went over in the same way. You were such a good sub reporting yiur miatake right away!

Those last two reports!! Its so wonderful to read as you decide that you need to be denied longer! To see you accept that you will be giving them up! And you were spoiled right before this denial month started... I think your Dom had a plan!
    Im sure youre gonna have a very desperate, needy, but great time in denial!
    Posted 07-07-2023 at 06:08 AM by StealthyKitten StealthyKitten is offline
  8. Old Comment

Orgasm Diary

Good girl!

I look forward to more reports being added... but not too many treats of course.