Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Rant about an old ""slave"" I had

Posted 09-22-2018 at 04:21 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 09-22-2018 at 04:24 AM by lilith_

Sure, there are a lot of talks about fake Masters, but there is a whole other different thing called fake slaves. Those can be equally annoying and make you wanna give up kink for good. So far I've only met this kind of """"slaves""" online. Let me tell you a little story about my encounter with one of these.

This happened a while ago, and to this day I find myself thinking about this particular person and I get pissed off. Not exactly at him but at how
Distinguished Member
Posted in Rants
Old

I am not your slave.

Posted 04-26-2018 at 06:56 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Oh how I hate "Masters" who act as if they own every submissive woman of the universe.

First of all. I. Am. Not. A. Fucking. Slave. And if I ever decide to be one, I will not be yours. You don't know me, I don't know you, no raeson to be bossy and talk to me as if you own me. Guess what? You don't.

Yes, I do like humiliation but I certainly do not like it when it comes from random strangers. It's not domination when you call me a filthy whore, it's called being
Distinguished Member
Posted in Rants
Old

Women have a penis!

Posted 04-01-2018 at 09:17 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

You know it's April's fool? So be careful (or just don't and play with the jokes and pranks).

BUT, this one is seriously. Yes, *rant warning on*.

I am even angry writing this, like I am angry all along the year with such topics about our sexist world. Especially since so many people around me are so nice, and non-sexist, or at least these kind of issues are no issues with them. So with most people I don't have any beef in this. A minority is making me so angry (and I...
Prodigy
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

A little disappointed with GetDare

Posted 03-14-2018 at 04:07 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 03-17-2018 at 10:36 AM by lilith_
Tags dares, getdare, rant

I'm starting getting bored and disappointed of GD. It's so hard to find serious people on here who can keep a conversation without dropping their pants after the 3rd message they send me.
All these threads without any kind of depth have started boring me to death. It's not fun seeing a bunch of people giving edges to each other. Where's the creativity? The interesting debates? The people with social skills who don't only want to give impossible tasks?
I know there are a couple of people
Distinguished Member
Posted in Rants
Old

The throws of a long distance owned male chaste pet

Posted 03-10-2018 at 12:37 PM by Locked Puppy

Long distance. Not only a country away, but also definitely a flight away. Not a long flight. But still a flight.
Not living alone, neither me nor Mistress.
Owned for more than five months now.
First meeting set up in five weeks from now.

The owner/pet relationship has solidified beyond what I ever thought could be possible.
A connection to Mistress that is stronger than any romantic connection I ever had.
An open relationship. Puppy doesn't even see it as cuckolding....
getDare Devil
Posted in Personal
Old

You don't need to understand polyamory to respect it

Posted 02-14-2018 at 03:47 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

This is going to be another rant, yay!

In case you haven't noticed I am polyamorous (urban dictionary definition: The state of having multiple sexually or romantically committed relationships at the same time, with the consent of all partners involved.). The truth is that this is sometihng that has been raising a lot of eyebrows where I live. Here I will be writting down some of the things I hear the most when people find out I'm poly.

"It's impossible to love more
Distinguished Member
Posted in Rants
Old

Mentally ill subs are still worthy

Posted 02-05-2018 at 06:34 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 02-05-2018 at 06:52 AM by lilith_

It looks like this is going to be my online kinky (and not) diary so bear with my rantings, thoughts and, maybe at times, crazy mind.

So, tune in for some more venting! Today we will be discussing mental illeness! Yay, so fun!

I'm not an easy person. I get clingy, I need constant reassurance, I apologize a billion of times about things that are not my fault, I cry, I kick, I panic and I always think people will leave me and move on happily with their lives
Distinguished Member
Posted in Random thoughts