Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 15

Posted 05-10-2012 at 10:55 AM by MsX

Instead of a detention hour, I spent today doing an improved version of a dare I did a few days ago:
Every time you use the toilet tomorrow you will strip naked and say out loud "I'm naked in here." If you mumble you have to spend a minute pressed naked against your window for every time you did.

When you are in a place where nobody knows you (e.g. mall as opposed to at work) you will leave an item of clothing in the toilet when you leave (and no cheating by wearing extra). Also leave your fly undone/skirt caught up behind / buttons undone etc. You will leave it until someone comments and then you will act embarrassed (hardly any acting needed!).

When you use a public toilet there must be at least one other person in there, then you must pretend you're talking on the phone about being naked in the stall and make sure you speak loudly enough.

Use at least 3 public toilets even if you don't really have to go. So if you choose the obvious to leave bra and panties first - you still must leave something obvious behind.
First, the times I used the toilet: 6am, 9am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm, 10pm. I did not really need to go all these times but I needed to use at least 3 toilets in public ☺

6am: Easy, because I was alone at home….

9am and 11am: I was on campus; fortunately there was nobody around when I went, probably because I went to a fairly unused toilet. I stripped and said “I’m naked in here”, but I doubt anyone heard me.

2pm: I was in a mall fairly far from home so I sincerely hope nobody I knew was there! I stripped naked and said “I’m naked in here” as if I were on the phone, following it up with statements like “I know, I’m freezing”, “My nipples are pretty hard right now” and “Yes, I’m completely naked!” I did mumble most of this though, so I earned a minute pressed naked against my window… I chose to leave my stockings behind. I walked out with my skirt tucked into my thong, which was extremely embarrassing! Fortunately for me a woman washing her hands pointed it out, so I just had to pretend not to know for a little while!

4pm: I was at the gym. Nobody really knows me there yet because I just signed up (I moved house) and so it was easier. I still mumbled a little, earning myself another minute. I changed into gym clothes here but left my thong behind. I couldn’t figure out how to fix my outfit so I just left it this time.

6pm: I went to another mall to pick up dinner and used the toilet there. This time the conversation was definitely audible because I heard some laughter from outside! I had changed back into my normal clothes and was wearing a skirt, shoes, top, jacket and bra. I had specifically worn a cheap old top, which I then left in the toilet stall. I zipped up my jacket and went out, getting a few funny looks but nobody said anything. The two teenage girls finished up and left, and I was alone with my skirt tucked into my thong again. I walked out of the bathroom and I knew everyone was watching me. Finally the security guard at the clothing store said something as I passed her.

8pm and 10pm were at home again, so not particularly difficult, thankfully!

I had earned two minutes pressed up against my window naked. I was nervous because the exposure was so great but I forced myself to do it. The window was very cold and I was shivering but was also quite wet thinking about how someone could see me if they looked up. This time nobody saw me, thank goodness. I decided that a bit of corner time wouldn’t hurt, and I’d been enjoying ending my sessions with corner time the last few days, so I moved off to my slut corner and stood there naked for 15 minutes.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2547 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What happened to this blog and your punishment? Did you finish?