Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Tutu Code of Conduct

Posted 02-28-2019 at 07:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-03-2019 at 08:59 AM by Butterfly

Since my co-dom, Dr. Dom (formerly Dominantbritmale), is leaving getDare for a little while, I have decided that I need to recruit somebody to fill his tutu in his absence.

Luckily, MastersVoice, has volunteered as tribute.

After he ran over to welshland to pick up the tutu from DBM, I added a whole jar full of glitter and the tutu was ready for its interim wearer.

A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Click here for nudity!

Posted 03-03-2019 at 10:06 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Just kidding .....

You have just been glitter bombed!

#sorrynotsorry

Glitter is absolutely amazing. It is one of my favorite things in the whole world.

I would use glitter on everything if I could. I would even drink glitter coffee (and I don't
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	af339d36ec16dd7e4d3e17a1cc21235b.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	855   Click image for larger version

Name:	Glitter.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	856   Click image for larger version

Name:	glitter-boobs.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	857   Click image for larger version

Name:	PA-31809615-640x463.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	858  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Deathmoth

Posted 03-28-2019 at 12:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-28-2019 at 12:08 PM by Butterfly

For some reason people don't seem to believe that I am scary and mean. They always think I am this sweet, cute, adorable little Butterfly. But I am big, and mean and scary!!!!

To prove that, I need to introduce you to my alter ego, Deathmoth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartFun
im not sure how Jaro handles being Butterfly's sub. After 3 weeks I'd quit cause she's so scary. I can't believe they're on years.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: New Fresh Look!

Posted 03-11-2019 at 09:17 PM by MasterDaddy02

As anything else, at times things can get old and become a turn off. Even if you try but in the wrong direction. Listening is so very important as one's limits are too. That important factor is staying within those lines and working as that team to increase the exciting joy at the end of a beautiful dare. Yes, style has so very much to do with it. Not the other way around if you did agree to those terms for the better of the sub. Can that step be overtaken? Yes it can be which can cause a period of pure...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Girl Power!

Posted 03-12-2019 at 10:21 AM by Bloxo

Okay...so maybe this feels like an odd title for me to use in a blog...but let’s go with it!

I think it’s fair to say that GD is quite tilted towards be male population, at least in terms of members on the site.

I haven’t done a tally, but there are quite likely more posts that are targetted at guys, more guys posting on the forums and it probably feels a lot safer for guys to post on here...

Sure, there are a lot of posts for the girls, we have some incredible...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re:Break Is Need!

Posted 03-28-2019 at 06:23 PM by MasterDaddy02

The fire does burnout on GD. No matter what everyone thinks, it does happen to everyone. And even the best of the. So much can drive anyone to the point of what is left? I can only speak for myself on what I have experience on GD. I have a life and I have daily duties that must be met in life. I for the last year would just pop on for a few minutes and then pop off. Because so many other things do come first in living a good and healthy life. GD, is just that break away from a busy way of true life....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Losing somebody ... the scariest part

Posted 03-29-2019 at 10:45 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Just something that has been on my mind over the last few days ...

The scariest part about relationships, about loving somebody, caring about somebody, letting them into your world, opening yourself up and being vulnerable is that there is always a chance that one day you are going to wake up and they won't be there.

This is especially true in the online world. It is so easy for people to just ghost you. Maybe they don't want to hurt your feelings, or they got in over
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized