Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 33 votes, 4.76 average.

Contract Week 4 (part of)

Posted 10-24-2018 at 02:53 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:10 AM by jane@

Week 4

Posted early as Hunters Moon tonight and change body shape difficult to post with paws

Monday see week 3 and updating blog

Tuesday had to beg to be allowed to change contract add in two new rules and beg to do dare giving a ‘man an orgasm -who I was told I don’t like’ begged despite not knowing who or how I had to provide O – but big incentive to ask for this dare and contract changes so no choice.

Wednesday
The dare to give...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

I am okay-ish

Posted 10-24-2018 at 11:02 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

October was supposed to be my subby month. I was hoping to complete some subby tasks, have extra subby play time and really indulge my subby and little sides. However, that plan went to shit when a scary incident at work triggered some things in my past and left me a complete anxiety filled mess.

I walked away from getDare a few weeks ago and went into hiding. This place, one of my favorite escapes, was no longer feeling like a safe haven. Instead, it has become its own source of anxiety.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized